Please nerf full counter more! it still deal too much damage!

Luna.6203

@Ferus.3165 said:

@Ferus.3165 said:haha very funny post you made there.. war is far from bad.. more like pretty strong and even slightly op right now.try again...

But tell us why it is OP? what makes warrior so OP?Most warrior builds are 1 target damage and the 3+ target weapons require all the enemies to be withing 130 rage to deal damage to all of them.

And if warrior is so OP why dont we see lots of people playing them like mirrages, rangers, thieves....?

i just explained in another post why war is so strong atm, it's on this subforum..

Warrior, OP banner slaves. Too good at doing nothing ecept banners,

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Ferus.3165 said:haha very funny post you made there.. war is far from bad.. more like pretty strong and even slightly op right now.try again...

But tell us why it is OP? what makes warrior so OP?Most warrior builds are 1 target damage and the 3+ target weapons require all the enemies to be withing 130 rage to deal damage to all of them.

And if warrior is so OP why dont we see lots of people playing them like mirrages, rangers, thieves....?

I just read his post. He complain about axe and how you get melted on melee range..Let me clarify this. He facetank axe skill.5. that's it.

@Luna.6203 said:

@"Ferus.3165" said:haha very funny post you made there.. war is far from bad.. more like pretty strong and even slightly op right now.try again...

I just read his post. He complain about axe and how you get melted on melee range..Let me clarify this. He facetank axe skill.5. that's it.

Oh so basically a "rambo serker."A rambo serker is when a player charges the warrior with little disregard and respect for the opponent thinking that pure rambo actions will influence the battle.Here is a video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E0txaoGup8

• 2 weeks later...

@Luna.6203 said:

@"zionophir.6845" said:Hardcore Dmg on PvE mob boss around 8.something K. observed that in WvW, full counter is consistent at 2.7~K.

so 50% decrease indeed.

Consistent on medium and light armor i assume?

Mesmer using light armor right ?
hR6rBaO.jpg
crit:
15w01ua.jpg
and that was with 8 might stacks btw.

I forgot to say that i meant light and medium armor guards in camps

@RedShark.9548 said:

@"zionophir.6845" said:Hardcore Dmg on PvE mob boss around 8.something K. observed that in WvW, full counter is consistent at 2.7~K.

so 50% decrease indeed.

hR6rBaO.jpg
crit:
15w01ua.jpg

WvW npcs are counted as WvW mobs. they got the lightest armor thus it is basically the base armor.

that mesmer that you posted yeah, got prots, high armor++ and other sh1ts.

try to do pve mobs Full Counter and WvW mobs full Counter and see the difference.

so yeah.

@zionophir.6845 said:

@zionophir.6845 said:Hardcore Dmg on PvE mob boss around 8.something K. observed that in WvW, full counter is consistent at 2.7~K.

so 50% decrease indeed.

hR6rBaO.jpg
crit:
15w01ua.jpg

WvW npcs are counted as WvW mobs. they got the lightest armor thus it is basically the base armor.

try to do pve mobs Full Counter and WvW mobs full Counter and see the difference.

so yeah.

Okay let's put sarcasm and jokes aside for moment.First of all im talking about Spvp. <- this is important!

But let's talk about pve for moment because why not...Counter in pve (openworld) is really bad for damage because mobs are too slow.. Players who ever used spellbreaker-warrior in open work surely know what im talking about .. counter duration is shorter than many mob animations and single target damage isn't that great. In pve-openworld its just better use core warrior or even berserker.. Yeah! power berserker in openworld still works and its a lot of fun. ... You know why counter regular mob when you can just kill them with weapon in second.. bem!..

Spellbreaker's counter in pve is good for:1) aoe.. When lot of mobs hiting you. becouse there you migate multiple hits, easy to trigger and as aoe damage its ok.2) for bosses.. Not all but a lot of boss mechanic can be avoided by counter. This is most funny part of spellbreaker in pve where you can just stand still pop counter and eat lethal boss attack.

Still i don't see any profit in spvp now.. it's just damage avoidance now.. mirage can do that a lot better just using dodge and even burn you during that.

Spellbreaker is still tough enemy. but damage is low.. Feel like playing weaver.. sustain but no damage.

@Luna.6203 said:

@zionophir.6845 said:Hardcore Dmg on PvE mob boss around 8.something K. observed that in WvW, full counter is consistent at 2.7~K.

so 50% decrease indeed.

hR6rBaO.jpg
crit:
15w01ua.jpg

so yeah.

Okay let's put sarcasm and jokes aside for moment.First of all im talking about Spvp. <- this is important!

But let's talk about pve for moment because why not...Counter in pve (openworld) is really bad for damage because mobs are too slow.. Players who ever used spellbreaker-warrior in open work surely know what im talking about .. counter duration is shorter than many mob animations and single target damage isn't that great. In pve-openworld its just better use core warrior or even berserker.. Yeah! power berserker in openworld still works and its a lot of fun. ... You know why counter regular mob when you can just kill them with weapon in second.. bem!..

Spellbreaker's counter in pve is good for:1) aoe.. When lot of mobs hiting you. becouse there you migate multiple hits, easy to trigger and as aoe damage its ok.2) for bosses.. Not all but a lot of boss mechanic can be avoided by counter. This is most funny part of spellbreaker in pve where you can just stand still pop counter and eat lethal boss attack.

Still i don't see any profit in spvp now.. it's just damage avoidance now.. mirage can do that a lot better just using dodge and even burn you during that.

Spellbreaker is still tough enemy. but damage is low.. Feel like playing weaver.. sustain but no damage.

whether or not using a spell breaker is not the issue. the topic is how many damage percentage is lost from pve to wvw (and prolly pvp as well).

@zionophir.6845 said:

so 50% decrease indeed.

hR6rBaO.jpg
crit:
15w01ua.jpg

so yeah.

whether or not using a spell breaker is not the issue. the topic is how many damage percentage is lost from pve to wvw (and prolly pvp as well).

Prolly pvp as well ? are you fu..ehm...kitty trolling me ? This topic is obviously about spvp and damage test was made inside lobby on class practice NPC. This topic is not about comparing counter to pve damage .. i don't care about pve counter dmg. Actually I don't care at all. Whole thread is sarcasm btw.

I'm all for nerfing warrior until players will be forced to think of their actions to be successful.SdWFSLi.jpg^ This screen was taken like yesterday? For sure it need fixes, since as far as I know Full Counter should have 300 range (and I'm pretty sure I was away from this 300 range aswell).Before anyone will start jumping "wololo ~1.4k dmg, so low wololo", this is the proper damage that should be from the very release of PoF in WvW and PvP.

@"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:I'm all for nerfing warrior until players will be forced to think of their actions to be successful.SdWFSLi.jpg^ This screen was taken like yesterday? For sure it need fixes, since as far as I know Full Counter should have 300 range (and I'm pretty sure I was away from this 300 range aswell).Before anyone will start jumping "wololo ~1.4k dmg, so low wololo", this is the proper damage that should be from the very release of PoF in WvW and PvP.

LTP

@Caedmon.6798 said:

@Opopanax.1803 said:Lol. SB is definitely not worth playing for me at this point.

It is,just try something else and dont rely on counter for dmg.Having some good fights atm with gs/hammie.Hits like a truck if u build right and u dont even need strength line for it.But yes,counter damage is just sad.

@"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:I'm all for nerfing warrior until players will be forced to think of their actions to be successful.
SdWFSLi.jpg
^ This screen was taken like yesterday? For sure it need fixes, since as far as I know Full Counter should have 300 range (and I'm pretty sure I was away from this 300 range aswell).Before anyone will start jumping "wololo ~1.4k dmg, so low wololo", this is the proper damage that should be from the very release of PoF in WvW and PvP.

So a core defining skill should do 1/5-1/8 the damage of most of our other burst skills and basically be negligible? You're joking right? Nothing "proper" about it, also you're going to have to provide some actual substance to that argument aside from "it should cause I say so".

@Atticus.7194 said:

@Opopanax.1803 said:Lol. SB is definitely not worth playing for me at this point.

It is,just try something else and dont rely on counter for dmg.Having some good fights atm with gs/hammie.Hits like a truck if u build right and u dont even need strength line for it.But yes,counter damage is just sad.

@"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:I'm all for nerfing warrior until players will be forced to think of their actions to be successful.
SdWFSLi.jpg
^ This screen was taken like yesterday? For sure it need fixes, since as far as I know Full Counter should have 300 range (and I'm pretty sure I was away from this 300 range aswell).Before anyone will start jumping "wololo ~1.4k dmg, so low wololo", this is the proper damage that should be from the very release of PoF in WvW and PvP.

So a core defining skill should do 1/5-1/8 the damage of most of our other burst skills and basically be negligible? You're joking right? Nothing "proper" about it, also you're going to have to provide some actual substance to that argument aside from "it should cause I say so".

these people act like it has no counterplay and hits 100% of the time.

@"Atticus.7194" said:So a core defining skill should do 1/5-1/8 the damage of most of our other burst skills and basically be negligible? You're joking right? Nothing "proper" about it, also you're going to have to provide some actual substance to that argument aside from "it should cause I say so".It should deal around 1-2k at top BECAUSE: ZpGgEnn.png1) deals damage2) it reduces next incoming damage by 100%3) free stab4) evasion 1/2s5) daze 1/2s6) max target: 57) unblockable8) range: 300^ This much on a skill that have like 12s cd? You want a skill that do this much stuff on it's own to deal 6k++ damage? Sorry, but no, amount of utility it gave with 6k+ damage was overpowered.The damage would be fine only if it was reducing next incoming damage by 100% and the range of 300, without everything else 6k+ would be at most "acceptable".

@"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:these people act like it has no counterplay and hits 100% of the time.Oh my, excuse me, how could I not notice an enemy SpellBreaker in 50v50 blob situation with all these shiny effects from pretty much every class, what a missplay oh my oh my.Counterplay is so called "you just don't have to hit it", well you know, there are skills that lock you in an animation and you can't just stop in the middle of it. Sometimes you drop AoE and even if you stow your weapon, war can walk into AoE to trigger it.It's not like it is buggy sometimes and Full Counter animation is shown 24/7, such fun.To your information, Good SpellBreaker will wait for a skill that can't be simply stopped and will use Full Counter on it. Bad SpellBreaker spammed Full Counter 24/7 whenever it was off cd and that was bad, since sometimes he got lucky and hit that 6k+ on enemy.

@TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

@"Atticus.7194" said:So a core defining skill should do 1/5-1/8 the damage of most of our other burst skills and basically be negligible? You're joking right? Nothing "proper" about it, also you're going to have to provide some actual substance to that argument aside from "it should cause I say so".It should deal around 1-2k at top BECAUSE:
ZpGgEnn.png
1) deals damage2) it reduces next incoming damage by 100%3) free stab4) evasion 1/2s5) daze 1/2s6) max target: 57) unblockable8) range: 300^ This much on a skill that have like 12s cd? You want a skill that do this much stuff on it's own to deal 6k++ damage? Sorry, but no, amount of utility it gave with 6k+ damage was overpowered.The damage would be fine only if it was reducing next incoming damage by 100% and the range of 300, without everything else 6k+ would be at most "acceptable".

@"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:these people act like it has no counterplay and hits 100% of the time.Oh my, excuse me, how could I not notice an enemy SpellBreaker in 50v50 blob situation with all these shiny effects from pretty much every class, what a missplay oh my oh my.Counterplay is so called "you just don't have to hit it", well you know, there are skills that lock you in an animation and you can't just stop in the middle of it. Sometimes you drop AoE and even if you stow your weapon, war can walk into AoE to trigger it.It's not like it is buggy sometimes and Full Counter animation is shown 24/7, such fun.To your information, Good SpellBreaker will wait for a skill that can't be simply stopped and will use Full Counter on it. Bad SpellBreaker spammed Full Counter 24/7 whenever it was off cd and that was bad, since sometimes he got lucky and hit that 6k+ on enemy.

I dont think being hit with full counter in a 50 v 50 fight is the thing you should be worrying about :)

@"Atticus.7194" said:So a core defining skill should do 1/5-1/8 the damage of most of our other burst skills and basically be negligible? You're joking right? Nothing "proper" about it, also you're going to have to provide some actual substance to that argument aside from "it should cause I say so".It should deal around 1-2k at top BECAUSE:
ZpGgEnn.png
1) deals damage2) it reduces next incoming damage by 100%3) free stab4) evasion 1/2s5) daze 1/2s6) max target: 57) unblockable8) range: 300^ This much on a skill that have like 12s cd? You want a skill that do this much stuff on it's own to deal 6k++ damage? Sorry, but no, amount of utility it gave with 6k+ damage was overpowered.The damage would be fine only if it was reducing next incoming damage by 100% and the range of 300, without everything else 6k+ would be at most "acceptable".

I love when people make this argument, it's so silly.

1.) 500-750 which is basically no damage2.) there is no threshold here so literally any damage triggers this ability so a 50 damage hit can and often is what is absorbed. Now consider the amount of random attacks flying at a spellbreaker in a teamfight in pvp or wvw and you can see why this isn't that big a deal.3.) 1 stack of stability for 2 seconds which again is basically negligible4.) evasion 1/2 is literally only there to function as an aftercast to allow the animation to trigger, it does nothing else5.) the daze is nice but not as important as the interrupt, if they removed the daze all together I'd be 100% content with just the interrupt6.) oh boy 5 targets? wow, not sure what your point is there7.) unblockable is nice but it's not undodgeable8.) range 300? um yea again what's your point? that's a pretty small area

All of this is sacrificed for T3 bursts which DRAMATICALLY scale damage and allow us to get T3 adrenal health and berserkers power in one burst. At the end of the day we are giving up quite a lot to take spellbreaker and there has to be a point to it, right now it hits like a wet noodle and is basically an aoe ranger GS counterattack skill with much lower damage.

Keep in mind I'm not saying it needs to do 6k damage, but an 83% nerf to 500-750 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too harsh. Drop it down to 2-3k and I'm content.

@Caedmon.6798 said:I dont think being hit with full counter in a 50 v 50 fight is the thing you should be worrying about :)Hah, true, my bad for bringing blob fights in this, but I'm kinda tired of people defending unbalanced things. =)Even in small scale fights, it doesn't matter if you stop attacking SB, because someone else may poke it, so you get punished for someones else mistake and that's bad.One way or another, this skill gave too much benefits combined with high damage, it was over the top.

@Caedmon.6798 said:I dont think being hit with full counter in a 50 v 50 fight is the thing you should be worrying about :)Hah, true, my bad for bringing blob fights in this, but I'm kinda tired of people defending unbalanced things. =)Even in small scale fights, it doesn't matter if you stop attacking SB, because someone else may poke it, so you get punished for someones else mistake and that's bad.One way or another, this skill gave too much benefits combined with high damage, it was over the top.

Im tired of people acting like it was terribly unblanced.