[EU] [PvX] Haven of the Wanderers [OATH] we're a family!

katkota.7956

Hi, I'm a returning player, after 4 years.I've 2 char at lvl 80, and still the 2 boosts that I didn't use from expac.I'd like to join your guild (maybe a little chat first) if you're still recruiting, you seem a nice group.My ingame name is Lionix.7056 and on discord I'm OoLionixOo #9425 (should've sent you a friend request)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lionix.7056 said:Hi, I'm a returning player, after 4 years.I've 2 char at lvl 80, and still the 2 boosts that I didn't use from expac.I'd like to join your guild (maybe a little chat first) if you're still recruiting, you seem a nice group.My ingame name is Lionix.7056 and on discord I'm OoLionixOo #9425 (should've sent you a friend request)

@Saonacity.7896 said:O/I'm interestd in joining, if you're still recruiting, due to being burned out of leveling I made the dumb decision to just buy all of the expacs and boost myself to max lvl, now I'm learning everything the hard way. Due to having already bought the expacs, I'm commited to do everything that gw2 has to offer(except lvling).

@Nerevarine.8274 said:I'd be interesting in joining up if you're still looking for some new members.I've been playing on and off since the beta, and played a lot of the first game.I've not really played GW2 for a long time due to never being able to find a guild that stuck with me but you guys sound fun! I'm completely fresh to a lot of things as I didn't really have many people to play with once I hit 80 originally, and didn't really play much during HoT - I'll likely be levelling a new character first to get back into the swing of things but I have an 80 Necro and Engineer that I've been doing some of the Path of Fire content to unlock the mounts with.

@Ninjaaa.1843 said:Hey! veteran player looking for a friendly guild to pass time with!

Hi guys! Sent you an invitation, feel free to hit me up on discord to chitchat and answer some further questions,

Best regardsMidna

Hi,

Hoping recruitment is still open. Returning player here, kept up to date with the story but not played through much else in a long time. Always lacked that close knit guild that makes a game 'Sticky' that you log in for just to chat in gchat, which I'm hoping you guys can fill.

So, about me: I'm 36, been playing off n on since Beta and am a Guild Wars 1 veteran :P Have played most big mmo's at one time or another and love a good rpg. Currently have several 80's as I'm an altoholic: Ele, Ranger, Mesmer and 2 Guardians although I guess The Ele is my main at the moment. Would love to get into the content I've never really touched, fractals etc.

Hope to hear from ya soon :D

@katkota.7956 , still taking in new Wanderers? I'm a Desolation based mainly PvE player, used to dabble in WvW as well and have been on and off the game since it came out. What mainly made me lose interest every so often was guild break ups (been through a few), what also got me going again (apart from GW 2 being awesome XD) was a new guild. Sooo... OATH sounds like my type of guild and I'd sure love to give it a try and see if I can fit in your community.

Hope to hear from ya' soon! (either here or if you prefer Discord, this is my Id: Mardukar#3987)

@Hawky.7815 said:Hi,

Hoping recruitment is still open. Returning player here, kept up to date with the story but not played through much else in a long time. Always lacked that close knit guild that makes a game 'Sticky' that you log in for just to chat in gchat, which I'm hoping you guys can fill.

So, about me: I'm 36, been playing off n on since Beta and am a Guild Wars 1 veteran :P Have played most big mmo's at one time or another and love a good rpg. Currently have several 80's as I'm an altoholic: Ele, Ranger, Mesmer and 2 Guardians although I guess The Ele is my main at the moment. Would love to get into the content I've never really touched, fractals etc.

Hope to hear from ya soon :D

Hi! Happy to hear from you, we're taking in a few more members so we can make you fit into our guild aswell! Have sent you an invite ingame.

See you around then and talk to you soon, enjoy it!

Kat

@Mardukar.8327 said:@katkota.7956 , still taking in new Wanderers? I'm a Desolation based mainly PvE player, used to dabble in WvW as well and have been on and off the game since it came out. What mainly made me lose interest every so often was guild break ups (been through a few), what also got me going again (apart from GW 2 being awesome XD) was a new guild. Sooo... OATH sounds like my type of guild and I'd sure love to give it a try and see if I can fit in your community.

Hope to hear from ya' soon! (either here or if you prefer Discord, this is my Id: Mardukar#3987)

@Mardukar.8327 said:@katkota.7956 , still taking in new Wanderers? I'm a Desolation based mainly PvE player, used to dabble in WvW as well and have been on and off the game since it came out. What mainly made me lose interest every so often was guild break ups (been through a few), what also got me going again (apart from GW 2 being awesome XD) was a new guild. Sooo... OATH sounds like my type of guild and I'd sure love to give it a try and see if I can fit in your community.

Hi Wanderer! :D

Happy to make a spot work for you, have sent you an invite ingame. See you hopefully soon and have a good stay with us. In case any questions occure just contact me on discord!

Kat

Hello there,Is the recruitment still open ? I sure hope so :(I am a returning GW2 player(after many years) and I've been looking for an active guild to enjoy the game with.

I'm a thief/engi main mostly been just chilling around, playing storymode and crafting leges.Recently I've been looking to get into group content (fractals, raids), but doing so without a guild is way too stressful lol.

@Achlys.9650 said:Hello there,Is the recruitment still open ? I sure hope so :(I am a returning GW2 player(after many years) and I've been looking for an active guild to enjoy the game with.

I'm a thief/engi main mostly been just chilling around, playing storymode and crafting leges.Recently I've been looking to get into group content (fractals, raids), but doing so without a guild is way too stressful lol.

Hi! Yes we have very few spots left before we close the recruitment for a while =) I sent you an invite ingame!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...