[BUG] Bloodstone Visage animation

An animation of Bloodstone Visage doesn't shown properly ingame. But it is all good in preview. I'm talking about this: if I change shaders settings then effect of Bloodstone Visage changes - when shaders set to medium or high then effect dissapear ingame unlike from preview. You can see the difference in video below:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi,Im yet another victim of this bug. spent hours doing the achi and after equipping it its almost invisible,only shows up when shader settings are set to 'low'It would be a pretty minor fix to give a working gratification for a relatively long achievement.Can we get any updates on this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

+1 on this!I just activated it on my human after having it in my wardrobe and admiring the preview, and... the red glow is nowhere near as pronounced in-game. I can clearly see the eyes through the glow, which is more or less impossible in the preview window. If I reduce the shader settings to "Low" it renders correctly, but the rest of the game looks butt ugly, so that's not a viable workaround.Pls fix, ANet! This was supposed to be an achievement reward, not an achievement disappointment.

• 1 year later...

It is 2022 and this bug is still not fixed. I am very disappointed as I just got the Bloodstone visage today and came to realize this bug has been around for over 4 years.

Can we remind Anet to fix this please?

Edited by God.5728
  • Sad 1