[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

Can we have it that personal merchants / permanent merchants dont actually put an icon or npc on the map, can we not just have it open a window like the inventory etc, nothing worse than seeing 2 or 3 trading post NPCs on the map and you cannot use them,

That or make it that all personal merchants/ permanent contracts can be used by all if they spawn an NPC.

It would be nice if we could freely access the Priory's library as a personnal instance. There, would be collected all the books we gather through achievments, which we never keep in our inventory... The books would either be spread across the whole library with a distinctive sign to differenciate them from the books that were already there, or concentrated in the same aisle to make the browsing easyer.

Lota suggestions for revennant here.. No idea where to start, but really, in pvp is just so bad... everyone targets the rev because if there is one, its a 5v4 the whole match due to rev falls so easy, like, Really easy to kill... They are mostly useless now... Weak armor, way to weak... Cloth armor can out tank a heavy? This is kinda wrong, but its just my opinion. I see about 3 revs per season in the top 250 if that, and lately 50% of them are mirage... Wow. The instant death from mesmer now... even on my 32k hp engi, its so fast ya cant even hear the mesmer dagger sound until your on the ground dead... 40k hp in .oo2 seconds? ouch... not sure who made that up, but its just wrong.

@Linken.6345 said:How are you seeing these anyway are you a clicker?If so try to relearn that bad habbit mate.

The clicker argument is always there. If you are a clicker you are a bad player and you do not deserve any improvement...Mate, forget about clickers and clicking, good players and bad ones. Some skill descriptions are huge and even if you pass your mouse over them by accident it is annoying. Of course, clickers will encounter this problem more often but...clickers do not have the right to receive improvements from developers? Mate, hide skill descriptions is a quite easy feature to implement with a minimum cost. You do not represent Anet to say: hey! learn to play and do not bother me with clicker stuff!

@Blackfish.7349 said:

@"Linken.6345" said:How are you seeing these anyway are you a clicker?If so try to relearn that bad habbit mate.

The clicker argument is always there. If you are a clicker you are a bad player and you do not deserve any improvement...Mate, forget about clickers and clicking, good players and bad ones. Some skill descriptions are huge and even if you pass your mouse over them by accident it is annoying. Of course, clickers will encounter this problem more often but...clickers do not have the right to receive improvements from developers? Mate, hide skill descriptions is a quite easy feature to implement with a minimum cost. You do not represent Anet to say: hey! learn to play and do not bother me with clicker stuff!

It's been requested before, on these forums even...the short answer is, it's not going to happen, try using the Search function next time before posting: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/24555/disable-tool-tips-during-combat .

@Zaklex.6308 said:

@"Linken.6345" said:How are you seeing these anyway are you a clicker?If so try to relearn that bad habbit mate.

It's been requested before, on these forums even...the short answer is, it's not going to happen, try using the Search function next time before posting:

Your conclusion is wrong mate. The short answer is...there is no official answer from Anet on that issue, even in the thread that you link me. Thanks for pointing me to the thread but don't say that this is not going to happen. You are not Anet, and you do not represent them so please, if you are not interested in this issue just ignore it.

@Blackfish.7349 said:

It's been requested before, on these forums even...the short answer is, it's not going to happen, try using the Search function next time before posting:

Your conclusion is wrong mate. The short answer is...there is no official answer from Anet on that issue, even in the thread that you link me. Thanks for pointing me to the thread but don't say that this is not going to happen. You are not Anet, and you do not represent them so please, if you are not interested in this issue just ignore it.

The point they were trying to make is don't hold your breath. That thread is over a year old and as you said, no response from Anet. This has been asked for even in the old forum with no search function.

In WvW, when we start using a siege like an arrow cart, our screen spins around to face the same way the siege is pointing. Can this be turned off?

In WvW, guild banners like Hero banners and road markers are suppose to stay where they are until reset on Friday. But after every new patch, all the banners disappear, even if its not Friday. Can banners be changed so they stay until Friday reset? Small guilds don't finish many guild missions every month, so they can only get one or a few

In PvE, the same happens. Guild banners disappear when a map closes because of low population and when there's a new patch. They should be changed so they appear in all overflow maps and they stay after a new patch

Update to personal merchants. So, some trolls are now putting personal Black Lion merchants over spears in thunderhead keep meta. Now you are hunting around trying to click on the spear barrel or get the interact to get the spears. And this was NOT the reset meta, where you might want to go slow. It's gone beyond spamming them on chests/farm nodes. Personal merchants of any sort should be placed in-game in whatever way is necessary that other people cannot interact with them.

Pretty please, make moto's unstable bauble infusion red and blue droppable, sellable on Trading post. I really want to have that infusion even if it cost me bauble bubble, got 30 of them last year wondering what I could do with them. Currently it's locked behind collection whereas ALL other infuz are available.

Road markers only give swiftness if you don't already have it. If you already have it from yourself or someone else, you can't get it from the marker even if yours is about to run out in a few seconds. You should change it to they give swiftness which can stack once on any other swiftness you already have

The Trading Post collection button makes us take items and money when we press it. It should be changed to 2 buttons, 1 for items only and 1 for money only. Because right now when we want to only take money, we have to spend a few minutes filling our inventory with stuff so we don't collect any items

these have probably been mentioned before, but i have a handful of ideas.

1: Allow the ability to edit pricing in the TP, taking off items to then go to a BLTP NPC, and then re-list at a different cost is a really tedious back and forth, when simply being able to edit pricing while about Tyria would be a nice change, no problem with the relisting cost after editing, just having to port to cities, all the time can be both tedious and really slow down the fun.

2: Having watched achievements shouldn't interfere with the daily achievements list, having to go into the achievements tab to turn off my watched ones, just to view the dailys really slows things down.

3: Titles could really do with some kind of visual overhaul, there are so many that collecting them doesn't really have any weight to them anymore, so adding more things like small icons like with map completion and pvp or even visual changes to your character when having certain titles equipped would really add a drive for set completions and give people a reason to visit older content.

4: a tab for our home instance that shows us things like which nodes or npcs/cats we have there and which ones we have to collect, i feel the home instance system needs some love and knowing what we still need to add to it would be a great addition.

5: when in maps that have both a map currency and a form of key to open lootable objects, please include an amount for the keys alongside the map currency tally, its a mild frustration, but i find the issue comes up a lot when im walking through verdant brink or the tangled depths, and have to keep checking my currency tab to see if i have any keys left.

sorry if any of these have come up before.

In the Equipment Preview window, we can look at an item in a skin collection, but there's no left and right arrows to scroll through previews of other skins in the same collection. Can you please add these in?

If someone guild claims a keep or castle in WvW, they should receive an ingame message and alert if a wall or gate is broken, even if they're in pve

Living World Season 2 Achievement Hunting, this is no easy task especially when if you fail to get that achievement in the correct section you have to finish the whole thing and then start back from the beginning. The ability to start each story point for achievements has been a god send for everything, it should definitely be looked into adding this system to the Living World Season 2 chapters, as farming the ascended items that are for the Luminescent Armor would be a much smoother task.