Home Instance pets — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Home Instance pets

Y'know some of us don't like cats - I haven't bothered collecting a single one. Any chance we could get some doggos for our home instance?

Comments

• @Turkeyspit.3965 said:
    Y'know some of us don't like cats - I haven't bothered collecting a single one. Any chance we could get some doggos for our home instance?

Sun's Refuge starts with a dog and a sylvan hound; you can add a fox.

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• phs.6089phs.6089 Member ✭✭✭✭

Yes bit i wanna doggos for /home/ not sun refuge

"There is always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city."

• Jura.2170Jura.2170 Member ✭✭✭

Can we have choya? Please?

please make a Taimi voice mail pack
    my QoL wishes

• Odinens.5920Odinens.5920 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 10, 2019

I wish all the mini pets we had unlocked were just chillin in our home instances, like the cats and other "acquired" npcs.

edit: except maybe the humanoid or npc-character-based ones.....those are kinda creepy

• I adore cats but other pets would be awesome as well. Variety is always nice (I want to flood my home with rabbits and jackalopes!).

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.