Demonic Heart for Envoy Armor II is bugged?

The description says: "Activate the Crystalline Heart and defeat Deimos in the Bastion of the Penitent."

Did the Deimos fight today with the Crystalline Heart buff. Didn't even got downed through the whole fight and didn't got credit for it. Yes, I'm pretty sure I had the Crystalline Heart buff on since I was making sure to put it up after each try.

Am I missing something?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Same issue today, does anyone know if it only works for the first kill of the week? This was my second time killing it this week, first time I didn't have the heart yet. I activated it before the fight, didn't die and had the buff active the whole way through but didn't get the achievement for it, I wasn't sure if it needed to be the first kill of the week, so you get the achievement when you open the coffer like the Itzel Poison does on Keep Construct?

Coming back to edit this 21/10:

For those who are also having this issue, it seems the achievement is tied to opening the bouncy chest in the corner at the end of the raid kill, so it only works on the first kill of the week.

Edited by Gwylen.3462
Clarification