What does SMC look like inside?

Bear.9568

@juno.1840 said:

@Kylden Ar.3724 said:Huh, unless he posted
from jail
it looks like you folks are a bunch of false rumormongers...

I don't get this comment -- is that some kind of racist jab?

Seriously, I'm giving you a chance to explain yourself rather than immediately report it.

It’s based off of this comment....

@MindWipe.3028 said:the kn alliance is confirmed dead. Mal got caught with 10 pounds of marijuana in his apartment and is going to court for it. looks like this is it for kn

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Naxos.2503 said:There's a soda machine and free donuts in there ! You even get to watch the match !

4k HDTV?

Wouldn't be a castle without, now would it?Plus I heard if you go on the roof and throw a penny, and it hits someone below, it'll slice 'em in half

Unless it's an FB with Retal up. In which case it'll slice YOU in half!

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Bear.9568 said:So, inside SMC is a.....

-soda machine-snack bar-4k HDTV

-stolen washing machine,and you can throw a penny from the top and the velocity will slice an opponent in half.

That pretty much sums it up.

Well... there is that secret room you can fall into, but we don't speak of such.

It was funny for about 5 minutes when people figured out how to get under the lord's room and were casting meteors, etc up through the floor. :trollface:

With regard to Kaineng, it's a combination of a link server that's deader than dead, commanders having real lives, a lack of motivation to go PPT tryhard mode 24/7, and at least one guild working on a side project. The reports of our death are greatly exaggerated.

@juno.1840 said:

@Kylden Ar.3724 said:Huh, unless he posted
from jail
it looks like you folks are a bunch of false rumormongers...

I don't get this comment -- is that some kind of racist jab?

Seriously, I'm giving you a chance to explain yourself rather than immediately report it.

LOL, how is what he posted racist in any way? Is English your 3rd language? (maybe that was a racist comment? ;))

This post get a 10/10 rating for getting at least a few serious responses. :)

To me a lot of folks are either burned out or extremely bored. Most fun I had last week was having an open tag roaming build theme night. Which even though we wound up with like 10 dead eyes in a full raid group was still successful. At least a few moments of glory were in there somewhere.

What the Aliances could provide is an opportunity to have some rivalry again. The current meta is fairly horrific to try and bring new players into. I’m trying at least.

To answer the OP: heck I have no idea! That middle fort smells like Muenster cheese and hasn’t had a decent DJ since 2014.

• 3 years later...
On 2/7/2019 at 3:05 PM, Kylden Ar.3724 said:

I really wish they'd just dump the links until alliances are ready and let KN go back to being a >T5 world in peace again. Owls, RaW, TACO, and others miss it being a mostly havoc tier.

Way back when populations started to crater after the tournaments, I was amazed Arenanet didn't think to change things such that the population cap differed between leagues.  Something like 25 in Bronze, 50 in Silver, and whatever the old max was in T1.

It arguably would've been a better solution than the server linking.