[EU] ** Drunken Dragons ** |Active|Social|PvE|OpenWorldt|FractalsT1-CM|Raiing,Raid Training|Events - Page 5 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU] ** Drunken Dragons ** |Active|Social|PvE|OpenWorldt|FractalsT1-CM|Raiing,Raid Training|Events

Comments

• B u m p , B u m p

The Drunkard

• Hi guys, we are rebuilding and we do all sort of content from Open world(explo,metas,achieves,bounties),Guild Missions, Fractals, we will be organizing PVP events ,and we wanna get back into raiding. We use Discord and its required to have at least to be able to listen to commands!
    We accept every kind of player 20yo+
    Additionally We are looking for Raid Leaders
    And Commanders to Join our Officer Ranks that are passionate with the game and they wanna create events (Open world, Guild Missions)

-Leave a comment below or get in touch with me via In game Mail or /w Fel The Horny
    Thank you :)

The Drunkard

• Warpriestheo.9348Warpriestheo.9348 Member ✭✭
    edited January 17, 2019
                                  B u m p B u m p 

The Drunkard

• Drunken Dragons

We are now a Pvx guild and we are looking for active, friendly and social players :)
    Discord account is required to join our guild+ server!

Content:

Open world , PvP, Fractals, Guild Missions , (Raid Training Soon), Memes

A few basic rules we have :

1. Representing is required(maybe not 100% but we do not looking for players who wont represent us at all).

2. Participating in our guild events + runs + guild missions is what we would like to see from our new members
      _We are an active guild and we are looking for active players after all, and we would like to play with you :) _

3. No Drama

4. Be albe to Drink a lot :3

about us :

We love memes (we have a whole discord channel for memes), drinking , chatting on discord, and playing together!

We currently accept everyone who want to run or want to learn how to do and complete the content mentioned above!
    We are also looking for dedicated and experience players who are interested in creating and running events to join our Officer Ranks! =)

To join leave a comment below and an invitation will be sent !

Or mail ingame :
    Felhoof
    Sacred Demon Blue
    Dumdadumdum
    Remus Darkblight

The Drunkard

• Sign me up to your drunk squad!

• Sure your welcome to join and drink with us
    @StAndrew.6914 :)

The Drunkard

edited January 21, 2019
    B  U  M  P   

The Drunkard

edited January 24, 2019

Bump, We still have spots and recruiting!
    We are now a Pvx guild and we are looking for active, friendly and social players :)
    Discord account is required to join our guild+ server!

Content we do:

Open world , PvP, Fractals, Guild Missions , (Raid Training Soon), Memes

To join us leave a message here and we will invite you as soon as possible to the guild :)

The Drunkard

• b b u u m m p p

The Drunkard

• Hey, just recently came back, last time I played it was during HoT. I'm currently guildless and would love to join you!

• @eldiax.4897 said:
    Hey, just recently came back, last time I played it was during HoT. I'm currently guildless and would love to join you!

Sure, Welcome back to the game we w'd love to have u with us :)

The Drunkard

• Hi guys, y'all still looking for members? Playing guild wars without a guild is super lonely, and you guys seem nice. I'd really appreciate if you'd consider me to join ;)

• @Fishbones.7130 said:
    Hi guys, y'all still looking for members? Playing guild wars without a guild is super lonely, and you guys seem nice. I'd really appreciate if you'd consider me to join ;)

Hello @Fishbones.7130 your very welcome to join us , ill sent you an invitation asap, Cheers :)

The Drunkard

• b b u u m m p p

The Drunkard

• Recently returning played before HoTs in like '12-'14 looking for a guidl with active people in it , i slowyl, VERY slowly wana get into fractals and raids. Atm just lazying through the story. Would a guild to be able to do metas in when they pop at least for a start.

• hello, invite me :)

edited January 27, 2019

@KroN.7863 said:
    hello, invite me :)

@Poweroftwo.4631 said:
    Recently returning played before HoTs in like '12-'14 looking for a guidl with active people in it , i slowyl, VERY slowly wana get into fractals and raids. Atm just lazying through the story. Would a guild to be able to do metas in when they pop at least for a start.

Hi and thank you for applying, you are very welcome to join us, I will invite you as soon as possible , cheers :)

The Drunkard

• bummmmpers

The Drunkard

• Hi, i'm an active player looking for a guild to do some group content with, and was wandering if i could get an invite

• @Twoshots.9457 said:
    Hi, i'm an active player looking for a guild to do some group content with, and was wandering if i could get an invite

Hello, your very welcome to join us , I ll sent you an invitation as soon as possible :)

The Drunkard

• MoriMoriMori.5349MoriMoriMori.5349 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2019

Just out of curiosity: what normally is understood by that "semi-hardcore" label? If somebody likes to face decent challenges (and would like to face some lower tiers of end-game content with a group of similar-minded people), but doesn't like meta, doesn't want to reduce gameplay to a narrow subset of "efficient rotations", chooses builds which, first of all, fun to play, though they may be less efficient then meta - does it qualify?

edited January 29, 2019

@MoriMoriMori.5349 said:
    Just out of curiosity: what normally is understood by that "semi-hardcore" label? If somebody likes to face decent challenges (and would like to face some lower tiers of end-game content with a group of similar-minded people), but doesn't like meta, doesn't want to reduce gameplay to a narrow subset of "efficient rotations", chooses builds which, first of all, fun to play, though they may be less efficient then meta - does it qualify

we mention semi-hardcore because we accept new or returning casual players and players who are interested in end game content as well .. We are doing raid trainings but we don't punish or argue with people when fail a tactic or their dps is below the optimal, instead we motivate em and try to help them improve. Now if your experiment with your builds and you believe that they can be suitable and good enough (but still less efficient) than meta for ''decent challenges'' I guess it does or it depends on what challenges your talking about

The Drunkard

• Hi there ! I'd like to join the guild but english isn't my first language, is that a problem ? I'm trying to improve my english, that's why i'm looking for an english speaking guild.

• @TitaN.4280 said:
    Hi there ! I'd like to join the guild but english isn't my first language, is that a problem ? I'm trying to improve my english, that's why i'm looking for an english speaking guild.

hello you are very welcome to join us :) I ll sent you an invitation as soon as possible

The Drunkard

edited January 31, 2019

-- <3 B u m p <3--

The Drunkard

• derd.6413derd.6413 Member ✭✭✭✭

what about ppl that can't drink at all?

I Have No friends, so I Must pug

• @derd.6413 said:

we'll have to drink more for them :#

The Drunkard

• derd.6413derd.6413 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Warpriestheo.9348 said:

@derd.6413 said:

we'll have to drink more for them :#

would you mind drinking for me if i joined the guild?

I Have No friends, so I Must pug

• I ll sent you an invitation as soon as possible xD @derd.6413

The Drunkard

• Hi guys we still recruiting, for more information check the first page of this post ! B)

The Drunkard

edited February 4, 2019

''Bump''
    Looking for players who are interested in :Raid Trainings,Fractals (we want players who are willing to learn or teach others and improve(through failure you can learn)
    '' ''' players who are into causal content: Guild Missions, Open World, Achieves, Dungeons
    or players who are interested in all of the above
    We have a guild hall(the Pof one) and we also create a guild lottery each month!
    Discord is Required B)

The Drunkard

• Hello! As some people above I'm a returning player without a guild. Would love to join you!

• Hi sorry for the late response, ill send you an invitation as soon as possible

The Drunkard

• Hey, I'm looking for a guild to do fractals with, along with other PvE stuff, would like to join.

• Hello. I am a Level 27 Guardian and getting quite good at playing this game. I am an old MMO player, usually FFXI. Of course I'm not old, just the eightees generation, who simply preferred the enjoyment of discovering the possibilites to get "lost in translation" on a computer.:-) So anyway, this sounds like the perfect Guild for me, as I prefer to be less serious and a bit more social/casual once in a while. If I can even be drunk all at the same time, this really is a lifesaver.

So please add me as soon as possible, if you would have me that is?

BR

• ill sent you an invitation as soon as possible guys ,thank you :)

The Drunkard

• Hi There! If you still have space it would be great if I could get an invite! :)

• @Fuegan.8751 said:
    Hi There! If you still have space it would be great if I could get an invite! :)

Hello, thank you for applying, you are very welcome to join

The Drunkard

• Hi there,

Recently back to the game myself and would love to join. Raided when the first wing came out and cleared that before quitting, full ascended gear, 150 AR and used to clear CM fractals on the daily.

Would definitely be interested in getting back into the raiding scene!

• @Sundown.1893 said:
    Hi there,

Recently back to the game myself and would love to join. Raided when the first wing came out and cleared that before quitting, full ascended gear, 150 AR and used to clear CM fractals on the daily.

Would definitely be interested in getting back into the raiding scene!

You are very welcome to join us :)

The Drunkard

• b u m p b a n g

The Drunkard

• Another guildless returner here, who would be intrested in joining. Mostly casual content, but you never know ;)

• @Sakot.4906 you are very welcome to join us :)

The Drunkard

• Hi! A returner here recently move to EU server. Im interested in joining you guys.

• @henonymous.2703 said:
    Hi! A returner here recently move to EU server. Im interested in joining you guys.

Hello there, you are very welcome to join us! I ll sent you an invitation as soon as possible

The Drunkard

• I'd love an invite if you guys are still looking for members!

• Hello, I'd love to join the guild! Hopefully, you have room for me.

• @coltr.7562 said:
    I'd love an invite if you guys are still looking for members!

@ToxicArtard.4961 said:
    Hello, I'd love to join the guild! Hopefully, you have room for me.

Hi guys you are both very welcome to join. ill sent you an invitation as soon as possible

The Drunkard

• bump bump we still have spots for more people :)

The Drunkard

• B U M P B U M P

The Drunkard

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.