Favorite Quotes.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Fluffball.8307" said:There are a couple hunters in Queensdale that make a joke about ferocious beasts, and one says "I thought you wife wasn't pregnant anymore" or something along those lines. I can't find the quote but it's golden. Someone find it and post it.

Dialog from the wiki page for Queen's Forest:

Bry: Many a might beast has succumbed to my might.Grismettle: That reminds me. Did I tell you my wife is pregnant?Bry: How does that remind you of your wife?

At the Arterium HavenSkritt Sentry (1): Guarding.Skritt Sentry (2): Guarding, guarding.Skritt Sentry (1): Guarding, guarding, guarding.Skritt Sentry (2): Guarding, guarding, guarding, guarding.Skritt Sentry (1): Aww! You win.Skritt Sentry (1): Bored.Skritt Sentry (1): Watching.Skritt Sentry (2): (belch)Skritt Sentry (1): (laugh)Skritt Sentry (2): (hearty laugh)Skritt Sentry (1): (trailing off laugh)

Personal Story Chapter 4, Vigil branch, Don't Shoot the Messenger

(speaking to Sergeant Jeyne)Warmaster Forgal Kernsson: We're not babysitters, we're tourists. Traveling the same road, taking in the same scenery, and beating the ever-living crap out of the same idiots as you.

EDIT: ha! ha! some words are allowed (and even used) by the game, but are not allowed here. The ever-living cee eh are pea...

EDIT2: And this time it was allowed? Confused.

EDIT3: cee are eh pea. Ugh.

Not my favorite but definetely a classic everyone must have heard at least once:

Tzark: "See? This is why we need a cohesive plan. People just wander in here and get attacked."Detha Tremblebones: "No one's arguing about the need for a plan. Your plan is just stupid and won't work."Hodgins: "Don't mind them. Come with me. We have a Priory base of operations set up nearby."

• 3 weeks later...

Two progeny, Epharr and Winni, hylek-watching in Brisban.Winni: "... The blue ones and the green ones are nice, the orange ones and the red ones are mean, and the yellow ones are sometimes nice and sometimes mean, depending on their mood."Epharr: "I wish they were all nice and there was a purple one that sang and danced and gave out candy."Winni: "Me too. But unfortunately, this is the real world. Not some fantasy land."

Then there is the ever classic Captain Penzan's song. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check You Tube.

• 3 years later...

For me it was the exchange between Taimi and Detective Rama about how easy it is to monitor our lines. Leading up to Taimi testing the line encryption saying it was Ramas hat that was the enemy. I hope Detective Rama joins the commanders group one day given hes pretty funny.

Edited by Kaenaydar.5631