Client Crashing During Story Mode Instance

I have tried to complete the "The Departing" portion of my character's personal story four separate times now, and the client has lost connection every single time, though at different intervals. I tried to submit a support ticket directly, but I was caught in an endless loop of "log in to submit a ticket." This is extremely frustrating. Is there going to be a fix in the next patch?

This happens to me on both my older laptop that barely runs the game, and my brand spanking new high/mid-tier tower build. Same account, and doesn't matter what network I am on. Crash in instances, usually at or toward the end. It is a toss up as to whether or not I get credit for completing the instance when it crashes at the end, before i can manually leave the instance.

I have the same problem with hearts of thorns instances. Hearts and mind mainly i can't go this along so i had friends whi needed it also first time disconnected friend got upset because i was leader and it kicked everyone out second time i had my sister take lead everyone finally got it put me because again got disconnected. Called my I SP and checked the speed and connection they where on the high end of normal. My internet did not go out Gw2 was the disconnect. Because i was taking with the other players on discord. I have cryed and yelled at my husband and through things out of frustration on this matter.MY QUESTION IS HOW AND WHEN IS GW2 GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ISSUE?We have 20 family members playing snd noe we are down to 9 because of these problem.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...