GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I would love to see more items geared towards what is going on with Living World Seasons

Branded or Glint ItemsBow (short or long) - You can have it set up to where the bow will temporarily brand your arm when you have it equipped. Possibly dyable branded types as well. It also shoots branded shards.You can also do it with all other weapon types. ( I wish this was the legendary longbow, but oh well....)

Frozen WeaponsWould be cool to see more frozen options. A lot of people in game love elemental type weapons, and currently the frozen weapons we have now are pretty weak. If we could get one that really shows some cool ice effects that would be epic.

Plushie Mounts - goes without saying XD

Marriage System: Please... I would pay gems for this to be an available option..like a lot of gems if possible.

Bladed Mounts- Similar to bladed armor from verdant brink but in mount form.

I also forgot to mentionWVW SKINSSeriously we need skins for catapults, rams, ballistas, etc. It would be so freaking amazing! I would love to pay for this sort of thing.Branded SkinsFrozen SkinsGeneral Elemental SkinJade Skins

You can also reskin the ammunition fired such as the boulders fired from the catapults when you have the skins there. It would really make WvW pop as a game mode.

@PolarTitan.8519 said:

Branded or Glint ItemsBow (short or long) - You can have it set up to where the bow will temporarily brand your arm when you have it equipped. Possibly dyable branded types as well. It also shoots branded shards.You can also do it with all other weapon types.

Frozen WeaponsWould be cool to see more frozen options. A lot of people in game love elemental type weapons, and currently the frozen weapons we have now are pretty weak. If we could get one that really shows some cool ice effects that would be epic.

Plushie Mounts - goes without saying XD

Bladed Mounts- Similar to bladed armor from verdant brink but in mount form.

I would buy all of these :)

Skill makeover kit/legendary "Asuran" weapon that alters engineer skill appearances

Hi. I would love to see a makeover kit or legendary that alters the engineer skills - particularly the turrets and gyros - to Asuran tech. The Asuran racial skills for golems is awesome! though I wish the power suit was a true elite for them when taking engineer. How cool would it be to be an Asura running around with fewer minions than a necro, but could have a golem, hovering weapons platforms instead of turrets, more sophisticated drones, and a power suit elite fitting with their race's engineering mastery.

Things I would buy:1) A Shiverpeaks guild hall! It can have Dwarven ruins, Norn lodge architecture with blazing hearth fires, griffon roosts and lots of verticality to explore!2) Guild hall Black Lion Trading Post representatives, and Mystic Forge. They have everything else; why not those? We'll pay the ridiculous prices for them.3) A Sylvari seed pod/milkweed gossamer glider and backpack set.4) A Sylvari exotic orchid (dyeable) glider and backpack set. Seriously. I'd be on this like stink on a skunk. I love my blossoms.5) The music boxes that drop (very, very, very rarely) in PoF maps. WOULD. PAY. ANYTHING. FOR. KHADIRI'S MUSIC BOX. (When I win the lottery, I'll be commissioning it as a real life item.)6) The ability to purchase bank tabs/storage increase/character slots for friends via the gem store. Because convenience. And money. And role-play. And broke friends.7) Roller beetle skins that match all current mount skin sets. Poor roller beetle. So unloved.8) Please, dear gods, give the Charr and Asura males some decent faces. The Charr males look like bats with red mange, shrapnel scars and mouths full of porcupine quills. The Asura look like either kewpie dolls, or half-melted dildoes with teeth. Angry prunes. Rotting jack-o-lanterns. Seriously.9) A Sylvan Hound jackal skin! I would LOVE a Sylvari-themed mount skin set!

I would agree with some of those posts above that as we return to some of these areas we know so well from GW that outfits form them or weapon styles would be wonderful. I for one would not mind seeing things like the Voltaic Spear or Dolyak Prod make come backs as skins. I'd also second mount skins that mimic some of the creatures we already see in the world around. On an interesting note, I do miss some of the competitions for weapon and item designs that used to occur in GW1 and think that could be a fun way to incorporate some fresh air into the gemstore.

Things I thought might be neat:

• A boomerang weapon skin for axe or sword would be fun. I need more than one or two axe skin that I would actually want to use seeing as how a bunch of spec. use that weapon.
  • Cloak back pieces. thought about this since I got the back piece for choosing to have Amnoon stay independant.
  • An endless wyvern tonic. Because it's only fair that we get to see some of the cooler creatures introduced in HoT have tonics instead of being stuck with... beetle tonic...
  • New Charr male faces that aren't ugly as sin. Please. This NEEDS to happen.

A very snowy guild hall

Roller beetle skin pack of all the previous packs

Giftable gems, character slots, bank tabs, etc

More wing glider/backpack combos

Much like the Requiem armor skins, a dyeable back piece (could match the requiem armor even) unlocked through collections and crafting combined

Iridescent armor skins - for all weight sets

Underwater mount - maybe the dismount shoots you upward and you leave behind a trail of conditions?

Kits for just eyes so we don't need to buy an entire makeover kit just to adjust character eye color, 200 gems?

LESS CLUNKY MEDIUM ARMOR!!!! So many trenchcoats... something short in front/long in back? Just not so clunky... more variety

Now that I am thinking about it - I really would like to see some kind of effect added to the Gem Store that can grant some form of aura or effect for a short duration for a user. The reason I thought about this is there are many wonderful, helpful players in the community that go out of their way to help and assist new and veteran players alike. This would be a nice way to send something as a thank you to those whom assist you with things if reasonably priced and just make people feel appreciated. People could also use it for special occasions etc. Sure, you could just send them a few gold or some items in game, but I think something like this really would just have a more special feel to it and add to that community based feeling.

A full body skin tight leather sneaking suit like Anne Hathaway’s Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises. Something that shows NO skin, NO shiny or glowy parts, NO spikes or crystals sticking out, and NO lose or hanging parts.

I’m currently using the Elegy chest and pants (but with different gloves and boots) on my human female thief since that is the closest I can get to the style I’m going for. Unfortunately, the Elegy chest armor has shiny crystals and weird crisscrossed pattern. The pants also have awkward vertical lines.

I'd love it if you could make a simple pair of high heeled boots that could be worn by all classes like the Foefire greaves. Something not flashy, but with the heel height like on the Desmina outfit. To be honest, heel choices are limited to non-existant depending on the weight class. Just one choice would be nice for those who want it.