New world maps [suggestion] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

New world maps [suggestion]

New planets with maps for the origins of each race with new lore for each planet. New terrain, environments, planetary possibilities, weather effects and damage, enhancements and debuffs because of environment, planet exclusive mounts, multi-moon planets, multi-sun planets, twin planets, low/high gravity planets, planets in different galaxies. Added new playable race. Planet for exclusive foes and other races. Liquid surface planets. Non-surface living environment planets. Interstellar travelling. Space traveling with space ship mounts. Gathering resources in resource rich planets and moons.

Comments

  • It could be

  • But with unannounced lore, their origins could be else where, or their relatives could be from else where.

  • derd.6413derd.6413 Member ✭✭✭✭

    let us not

    I Have No friends, so I Must pug

  • sorudo.9054sorudo.9054 Member ✭✭✭✭

    so let's ignore the fact that we have stargates, the very thing that comes straight from sci-fi.

  • @sorudo.9054 said:
    so let's ignore the fact that we have stargates, the very thing that comes straight from sci-fi.

    Stargates? We have portals.

  • sorudo.9054sorudo.9054 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Maikimaik.1974 said:

    @sorudo.9054 said:
    so let's ignore the fact that we have stargates, the very thing that comes straight from sci-fi.

    Stargates? We have portals.

    what do you think a stargate is? insert sarcastic comment

  • sorudo.9054sorudo.9054 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Maikimaik.1974 said:

    @sorudo.9054 said:

    @Maikimaik.1974 said:

    @sorudo.9054 said:
    so let's ignore the fact that we have stargates, the very thing that comes straight from sci-fi.

    Stargates? We have portals.

    what do you think a stargate is? insert sarcastic comment

    A stargate is a type of portal. But not every portal is a stargate. Stargates are usually based on science and technology and connect one planet with another, while asuran portals are based on magic.

    and magic is basically something that can't be explained, just like how the bible has allot of wondrous things till we knew how it was done.

  • @sorudo.9054 said:

    @Maikimaik.1974 said:

    @sorudo.9054 said:

    @Maikimaik.1974 said:

    @sorudo.9054 said:
    so let's ignore the fact that we have stargates, the very thing that comes straight from sci-fi.

    Stargates? We have portals.

    what do you think a stargate is? insert sarcastic comment

    A stargate is a type of portal. But not every portal is a stargate. Stargates are usually based on science and technology and connect one planet with another, while asuran portals are based on magic.

    and magic is basically something that can't be explained, just like how the bible has allot of wondrous things till we knew how it was done.

    But Guild Wars is trying to explain Tyrias magic...
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Magic

  • Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

    This sounds like a really good idea if we got a new Star Wars MMO (which we totally need btw). Maps like GW2 for every planet added.

    HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

  • Riku.4821Riku.4821 Member ✭✭
    edited February 16, 2019

    How about a more realistic suggestion.
    Stop making square maps.

  • Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Riku.4821 said:
    How about a more realistic suggestion.
    Stop making square maps.

    Now that I would like to see!

    Or at least stop making square mountain ranges to go around the edges of the maps.

    "Hard knocks, bad luck, been knocked down,
    You got back up, rise up, shine on, keep on fighting, the war is almost done...But then I hear you're gone.
    I feel, when the lights go down, you are still here, all you hold dear remains.
    Your star never fades."

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.