Guild hall — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Guild hall

Hello guys, my friends and me really want to get a guild hall, but just two of us are level 80. We are searching for 5-8 people with the expansion to help us get it. We would be reallyyyyyyy grateful if you helped us claim it. Thnx in advance

Comments

• I'll give everyone 1 gold if we succeed

• It's not much but I just have 10 gold

• Yargesh.4965Yargesh.4965 Member ✭✭✭

Players helping players forum would be better than here.
    What server na or eu.
    Best is to go to the map of the hall you want near then end of a meta and ask for help after the meta.
    They don't need to be guild members, just in your party.
    5 People can easily claim any hall.

• yeah you are right, we are in an EU server btw

• We captured all of the guild halls with two people. The HOT guild halls have more trash mobs so condition bunkers with AOEs and Dire or Celestial gear worked well since you can abuse boons like might. I would avoid boons and recommend ranged weapons for the POF guild hall. The champions have a lot of boon corruption and drop AOEs at their feet. You can also run glassy gear since there are less trash mobs.

Server: Sorrow's Furnace
    Guilds: [DOA] Descendants Of Ascalon, [LOOT] Legendary Order Of Thieves
    Characters: Black Hooded S\D Thief, Celestial Herald & Power Reaper

• MUDse.7623MUDse.7623 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17, 2019

edit: the hall is claimed.

read this, become a better player now.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.