GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

1) Branded roller beetle (and preferably ones to match the other mount packs, but branded is my priority because it's the one I have)

2) Primeval raptor, skimmer and griffon skins to match the springer, jackal and beetle.

3) More outfits which don't look like armour.I've been thinking about why I buy and use so many more costumes in Elder Scrolls Online than outfits in GW2 even though they're basically the same thing, and I think it comes down to two things. Firstly ESO's costumes can all be dyed differently instead of sharing dye slots, so it's easier to get lots of them looking good without having to re-do the dyes every time, and secondly there are many more which are distinctly different from the armour and look more like normal clothing that NPCs wear around town. I appreciate having some armour outfits, because it makes it possible to look like you're wearing a different armour weight, but mostly I'm looking for things I can't do with armour and at the moment the selection is very limited.

Beetle skins to match the other mounts sets: (Exo-Dynamic, Branded, Awakened, Spooky and so on....) but I'm not sure they should cost 2000 gems, sets include 5 mount skins, it means 400 gems for one skin, so if an alone beetle skin is added it should only cost 400 gems or 320 if you consider when sets are in sale for 1600. I feel bad that my beetle can't have like others the exo-mount skin.

It would be really cool to have a Sylvari set of mount skins that come in a box together like the Branded, Exo-Suit, and Awakened sets.

The devs could draw inspiration from existing Mordrem, Sylvari, and Nightmare Court models and creatures in order to produce a new set of mount skins in keeping with the design of the Sylvari. It would be even cooler if they all had the "bioluminscent" feature that Sylvari have when it comes to coloring them.

There could even be a side story to go with the idea, helping the Pale Tree to produce the new creatures.

Here are a few creatures that could inspire some ideas:

Raptor: Mordrem Guard MountJackal: Bioluminescent Lurcher / Teragriff / Mordrem Wolf / Thorn Wolf / Fern Hound / Sylvan Hound / Nightmare HoundGriffon: Minor Mordrem WyvernBeetle: Rolling Devil

today i did some map completion in mount maelstrom again and every time i come across the heart at Oxbow Isle ([&BNECAAA=]) , where you get a risen disguise to attack the local Krait with it, i wish there was a combat tonic for that.it has different appearance based on race and a nice zombie walk animation. but it lacks some newer animations that came to the game with HoT/PoF.i would love to be able to buy a combat tonic for this from the gem store (maybe also other corruption combat tonics to look branded or mordrem etc.), but also wouldnt mind it being add to the heart vendor.

A thing I would like to suggest based on a technologgy added in Lake Doric and Bitterfrost Frontier: DISGUISES(A kind of tonic turning foes into allies)

-> Turn yourself into a specific foe making all foes of the same type allies. Would be basically packs for 400 gems:Icy foes/Jungle Foes /Risen foes /Baddies organizations...

Seriously if some order of whisper without experience can infiltrate, why not us?(Since 6 years I'm wearing Inquest colors, Inquest symbol, Inquest weapon and armor and still that ninny doesn't recognize me as part of them?)

Goal?1- For RP where you incarnate a bad person, will avoid annoyances from foes around.2- Usable only in PvE, outside of story/dungeons, can help when you are just exploring the map, want to take your time. No advantages since you can't kill the corresponding ennemy under disguise, only allow you to avoid fighting.

Only usable if level 80, or it will give an advantage for map completion?

Hey there!

I'd lvoe to be able to get these Short Katanas that Quetzal Tengu have in the Auric Basin. Their codes were present before the HoT release and I tought that it would be a great idea to add them as a new GemStore item. Thought I'd be more happy if it was craftable just like Beta HoT Revenant Weapons!

This is the Tengu wielding those weapons in gamehttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Champion_Commander_Razorwing

Cheers

Not exactly a gem store request, but...

Can we get some new racial armors where heavy, medium, and light armors use the same skin? Unfortunately, majority of current armors are cross-race armors that don't look right on some races (Charr, particularly). Racial specific armors result in more armors that fit the race and character. Having all armor types look the same has the benefit of allowing characters to wear armors that break from the usual appearance.

It may also be easier for artists to create.

Currently, 3 unique skins (1 unique skin each for heavy, medium, and light), 5 races, and 2 genders each result in 30 total variations for artists to create.

Racial specific I mentioned requires 5 unique armors for the race and 2 variations for gender. This leads to 10 total variations since there is no need to create unique skins for heavy, medium, and light.

Maguuma Forager Node Pack

• Mussel Node: Normal node drops plus one guaranteed Fresh Water Pearl.
  • Jungle Plants Node: Normal drops for this node plus one guaranteed Maguuma Lily.

With these nodes, not only will Anet be able to make money since it is a gem store item similar to other node packs. But they will also help alleviate the prices of the pearls and lilies. At the moment, Freshwater Pearls and Maguuma Lilies go for 3.99 gold and 5.64 gold, respectively. Meanwhile the most expensive fine crafting material is the Elaborate Totem and goes only for 47.63 silver.

With only one lily and one pearl per day, and the fact that it takes three per armor piece, this will still create a sort of "time-gate" of 18 days to create a full set of armor. So there won't be so much as a flood of supply, but rather even out supply and demand and lower prices in the long run.

@"Avatar of Indra.6908" said:Maguuma Forager Node Pack

• Mussel Node: Normal node drops plus one guaranteed Fresh Water Pearl.
  • Jungle Plants Node: Normal drops for this node plus one guaranteed Maguuma Lily.

With only one lily and one pearl per day, and the fact that it takes three per armor piece, this will still create a sort of "time-gate" of 18 days to create a full set of armor. So there won't be so much as a flood of supply, but rather even out supply and demand and lower prices in the long run.

Except if you have multiple accounts to farm them each day. I would rather they put the Mussels and Jungle Plants on the Garden Plot Deeds instead and keep the RNG. Also increase Garden Plots by 2 more, so 4 plots total.

Apparently I can't edit my post (or delete it to post a new one with more suggestions without having two posts), but anyway:

It would be very nice if some outfits had counterparts as armour skins, allowing us to use only certain pieces.

I am aware that clipping would be an issue with a great deal of them, but there are some skins that could actually work very well, even more so if the chest piece also overrides the appearance on the leg piece, just like Flame Legion Vestments (Light), allowing you to then mix/match gloves, shoulders, helm, and boots.

For instance, Nature's Oath Outfit. I really like that outfit but I'm not really a fan of the way the gloves/boots look. The dress/shoulder/helm doesn't look like it would clip terribly with different boots/gloves, so it could work really well as an armour skin.

There are probably other outfits that aren't too overly intricate that would also work very well if the only restriction is that the chest slot also changes the appearance of the leg slot.

Bit of an odd one but I'd really like a jackal skin which is exactly like the default skin, but with 4 dye channels.

The only one currently like that is the Banded Mystic, which is only available from the original, purely RNG, adoption licences. The Liminal Moorhound is close but spikier, and all the rest are different shapes or have different effects.

Sometimes I really like being able to have mounts which look like the originals, but with more colour choices (especially since the only dyable part of the base jackal is the runes) and I've been able to get those for all the other mounts, but not for the jackal.