Thief Pictures

AegisRunestone.8672

• 2 weeks later...

fyi for anyone trying to imbed the image from imgur.

What you need to do is add the extension of your file at the end (.jpg). Quote the picture and you'll see the format below with the url of the jpg.copy and paste the format below and just insert your imgur url in place of the url link.

Example below:![](url link "")

Here's my Deadeye.wQ64Zbh.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As you may be aware, some of my toons play musical chairs with their profession. The thief that I pictured earlier in this thread is now an engineer. I originally made my engineer my thief, but I've deleted him since he didn't fit the theme very well. So, I retried him, and made a new thief in his place. In my own little headcannon, she's his daughter.

4Svptj8.png

Truth be told, she's not a wholly original design. Though I'm willing to be none of you could name which cartoon she's from, partly because the whole "ambiguous brown with white-hair" look is really common, other-partly because the show I got it from is very niche. She's small for a norn, and I feel that she embodies "thief" more than the hulking design left over from my former-ranger former-engineer former-thief.

I must complain that matching garment materials can be really hard in this game. I wanted to make her distinct from my other medium-armor woman, but I only had two tops that weren't trenchcoats. The duelist set, however, is a notoriously dark cloth. It didn't match with the vigil bottoms. But luckily, there was a norn cultural bottom that looked similar

2zwcILc.png

Usually she's wearing a mask, but here is a close-up of her face.. After playing with the sliders a bit, I ended up giving her a sort of narrow, almost boy-ish face. Let all you Freudians read in to that what you will. The green eyes is a carry-over from the now-retired toon, who also had them.

YEIE22E.png

She's a deadeye at heart. Also, since she's wearing booty shorts, I can show her kneeling from this angle. Her weapons are the funery set, with the exception of her Daggers, which are from the Shadow set. I just happened to get that one under wardrobe unlock.

LSjhuK0.png

I haven't really designed a second set for her condi gear, so I'm just using this one as a place holder. It's a mishmash, because her color scheme didn't go that well with the outfit I was formerly wearing. Condi thief isn't that good IMO, so I stick to the power set.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Taking a break from daredevil on my thief. Going operator and playing around with a pure deadeye firearm build.

The rifle of course certainly has its weaknesses, but damn if it isn't fun roaming open world and bursting down single targets from long range with rifle quickness.lq5kTT9.jpg0zxSttc.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...