About the Mount bug (Not loading and character stuck sitting in the ground) a Band-Aid solution.

• 3 weeks later...

Just adding a bit more to this.

"Stuck in the ground" is actually a bit misleading because it can also happen when going from gliding to griffon while midair although the duration is much shorter and I only seem to run into that in one place. The location that seems to trigger the issue for gliding->griffon is after jumping off the cliff next to the mastery point at the end of Brechnar's Gauntlet.

Funny enough.. I don't recall this problem happening to me either after I had new skins for all my mounts XD

My favorite mount bug though is when your mount doesn't load in right away and your character flies around the world in a hilarious mounted pose.Looks super funny mounting the Skimmer.. Look at me do a backflip in the air while doing the splits and then watch me fly away like a majestic god WEEEEEEE!! lmfao XD

Ahh I love that one hahaha so good.

• 1 year later...

Until now, I still have the same problem.

Full disclosure, I do not have a great pc. I can play this game very well on minimal setting. Some pop-in here and there, but nothing too serious. The problem comes with mounting. If I’m in a map that’s slightly heavily populated, then my mount will not appear and I’ll be suspended in its mounting animations until my game catches up. This doesn’t mean I’m not moving though. The game will treat my character like nothing is going on while I’m just sitting there waiting for my mount to spawn.

• 3 months later...

I may be abit late to this post,

But Regarding the default skin not loading and only paid skins work, they dont for me. I got myself a skin through the 400 gems luck thing. And the only mount which doesnt load for me is Skyscale, all other mounts work. Really annoying, and sometimes even midair, im trying to save myself from a fall, i get into a stuck animation and fall to my death. Can there be a fix to this soon please? Otherwise the game is perfect, yes a few lags here and there, but nothing too major, just the mount thingRunning:i7-6700k16gb RamRTX 2070 Super

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This happens to me all the time since I started to have mounts. sometimes my camera keeps going but when I unmount I'm still in the same space.

I don't have any skin but I may try to find a cheap one to see if it will fix it.

Once I even started in a new map and I fell under. I don't think it was especially populated.

My specs are good to, now worries to run the game except that.

I'm glad the devs are looking into it 🙂

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...