PixelPub [PXP] [PvE] Redefining Guild Enjoyment: Focused on being a family.

PixelPub [PXP] [Home server - Sanctum Of Rahl]We are based in the US but have players in both EU and Aisa. We welcome all players. :D

If you are looking for a less hardcore, laidback and easy going approach to playing GW2. Then PXP might the place for you!

Make friends, conquer bosses, and take on the world of Tyria with us. PixelPub is committed to providing a great experience, for all gamers. We are a smaller guild and currently do Weekly Guild events on Thursday nights right now (subject to change as we grow).

We are looking for new players who need a place to call home, we also need veteran players who are looking for a place to help out and make a difference!

PixelPub is a gaming community. Our core goal at PixelPub is to unite all gamers across all platforms. The PXP GW2 guild is a branch of this community, which offers many other game services and branches to other games. PixelPub is about the community first always. Our core principles include a passion for gamers, community and a zero tolerance policy for any sexism, and discrimination of any type either religious or racism

We consider ourselves a global community since we serve a large and diverse group of people from around the world. Our guild currently has members already from various parts of the world and on different servers.

We are working on and fully committed to making plans for laid back Raiding parties, WVW teams, PVP matches, Event clears, Map runs and other weekly events.

Guild Leaders Espresso, NinjaMonkee

How to Join!

Send Me a DM, or message here, Or...Join our Discord Server! Visit our #Guild-wars2 channel and introduce yourself!

Good day!I may be interested in learning more and joining. I've been a part of a guild on Fort Aspenwood since launch, which was mostly a tight group of friends. Most of them have moved on to other games, with little interest of coming back. It has left the old guild feeling fairly stagnant, and now myself and another guild-mate are looking for a new guild to keep us interested, try new things, meet new people, etc. That is all!

• 1 month later...