Asuran Expansion [Concept/Idea]

hugo.4705

I just added Centaur Stronghold Raid to the map. Completed the concept with another idea: Added a new floor to Rata Sum: Golem mines layer, those golems were mining for 6 years now, it's time to end the suffering.
Also Unlocked access to Polymock Arenas and Dormitories both were locked since the launch of the game, time to add them.

Due to my expansion suggestion increasing scale, I will create a Wiki User-Page associated to it. Stay tuned. Link added at the top once it's done.

• Confused 1

Yup, thanks @derd.6413 for your very helpful suggestion, liked the self-experimentation for necro, but don't see at all the skills even the weapon. Took inquest as a basic thing but I concede It was no-sense.Mmh, maybe alchemist, even if it sound like an engie one: Using several toxins associated with the weapon/ self injected, giving boons and condis to the player.

@hugo.4705 said:

@hugo.4705 said:Yeah yeah it's not perfect, will edit it.Will remove especs part, I'm not great at it at all, and I never liked them anyway, I'm mostly focused on exploration/lore.

I also am more of a lore guy.If you want i can try to coff up some basic espec concepts if you want.

Yup, thanks @derd.6413 for your very helful suggestion, liked the self-experimentation for necro, but don't see at all the skills even the weapon. Took inquest as a basic thing but I concede It was no-sense.Mmh, maybe alchemist, even if it sound like an engie one: Using several toxins associated with the weapon/ self injected, giving boons and condis to the player.

Alchemy is engi so i wouldn't recommend it.

If you want an idea for selfexperimentation type characters i'd say dr mundo from lol is a decent example.

And bodyhorror (described in a pg manner) could be described as the most uncomftable form of shapeshifting (try imagining it with the sounds of a lich being eaten by a dragon.)

• 4 years later...

I love this concept so much.  We lightly touch on what asura have done in the various chapters; usually to show off their folly, use their technology for convenience, or use them as a plot device to advance the story. We're rarely taken deeper in to who they are as a people. 
Thank you for putting so much hard work in to this.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1