[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a while since i started playing again, and now i feel like its time to get to know some new friendly players to join in on game activities. Out of the blue i found this thread and it looked promising, i always valued a more social approach and also talking with communication tools to learn my fellow companions. So if there is room for a oldschool fashionplayer like myself, i gladly join in on the action. And i like all content in the game, even though i might be a old rusty brute on some parts.

@kayhole.1590 said:new ish player, (played a couple of years back but not a great deal) would it be possible for an invitation please?

@greenlights.7960 said:Hey! I'm a fresh NA transplant who's interested in joining. At least for the foreseeable future I should be able to join in the shenanigans at least three times a week. If that works for you I'd like an invite :)

@Jaxmystic.5102 said:Its been a while since i started playing again, and now i feel like its time to get to know some new friendly players to join in on game activities. Out of the blue i found this thread and it looked promising, i always valued a more social approach and also talking with communication tools to learn my fellow companions. So if there is room for a oldschool fashionplayer like myself, i gladly join in on the action. And i like all content in the game, even though i might be a old rusty brute on some parts.

you are all very welcome to join us,sorry for the late reply , ill sent an invitation asap :)

@Fynx.6892 said:I'd be interesting in joining your fine, intoxicated collective :)An invite has been send. Welcome to Drunken Dragons :)

@Fevigen.8310 said:Hi I would like to apply to the clan. I played at launch, got hacked, never recovered the account, bought it again with HoT and PoF around the corner, and now I'm in need of a guild. Have 2 buddy's who also would like to join. Casual/semi-Hardcore players.An invite has been send. Welcome to Drunken Dragons :)

@szamuraj.6247 said:Hy,I would be interetsed to join the guild if you have free space. New playerThank you

@Dling.3960 said:Hey i like you to join your guild. I am a returning player from a couple years back. Looking into getting back in to this game

@Ionut.2307 said:Hello, I am a returning player, looking for an active guild.

Hi Guys you are very welcome to join us, thank you for applying :)

an invitation will be sent as soon as possible

Drunken Dragons

We are now a Pvx guild and we are looking for active, friendly and social players :)Discord account is required to join our guild+ server!we run content mostly afternoons/evening starting around 19:00 UTC time

Content:

Open world -farm +metas , PvP events , Fractals from t1 to t4 +CMs, Guild Missions , Raid Training , Lottery + Memes(we do not do wvw as a guild)

A few basic rules we have :

1. Represent whenever you can! We love people who represent the guild a lot :P (representing during guild runs and events is required)

2. Participating in our guild events + runs whenever you can :)We are an active guild and we are looking for active players :)No Drama

3. Be able to Drink a lot :3

about us :

We love memes (we have a whole discord channel for memes), drinking , chatting on discord, and playing together!

What we are looking for?

1. Players who are interested in Training on challenging content ( Raids,Fractals etc )
  2. Casual Players who are into, Open World Stuff, Guild Missions and more Casual Content
  3. Dedicated and Experienced players who are interested in creating and running events to join our Officer Ranks! =)

To join leave a comment below and an invitation will be sent a soon as possible(discord is required) !