LF MATURE GUILD MEMBERS

LuciusEsox.7645

Hi everyone, My daughter got me involved with WOW, and I spent a few years playing that game. I just started playing GuildWars2 a month ago, and currently achieved level 80. I looking for an active Guild to join, and I happened to see the post. I am 63 years old, and this is my daily escape from the office. I live in Chicago, IL and love to play as a team whenever possible, especially in PVP or Dungeons. Looking forward to joining if your group if you have some who are EST US Based.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there Jared, We have a couple of people in the same time zone as you. I think you are 6 hours behind us and they tend to come on in their afternoon and play with us in our evening so to speak. You are welcome to join and I will send you an invite so you can see for yourself if it works for you. You know that to play with us you have to be based on an EU server, we are on Vabbi btw. I think the first server move is free then there is a charge after that. Performance wise I see no difference tbh although the average ping is a little higher.

I would be interested in joining. I'm a casual player which is still doing various storylines on my chars. I have never done any of the Frac's or Dungeons so would be up for that, maybe WvW if there's a few of us. I'm 55 and have been gaming all my life. I play D&D 5 table top with friends bi weekly and a few other things. Happy to use TS etc.

UK Based on the Fissure of Woe server. So have never moved and happy to do so if it makes it better.