[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans

Hello, I've recently came back to GW2 after 6 years so I'm very clueless about everything. I've decided to start all over again from level 1 to learn the mechanics again. Looking for a group to just chill and play with when available and your guild sounds great. My work hours are very odds, but I would at least be on during weekends, invite me please and thank you.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello!

I’m a new GW2 player that would love to join your guild. GW2 is the first MMO I’ve had a blast playing (besides OSRS), but think that so much more enjoyment could be had by joining a friendly group of players! If you wouldn’t mind another newbie, I’d be more than happy to become a part of FENX!

More About Me: I’m a 19 year old from the Northeastern United States. I recently bought both of the expansions (thank you 50% off deal, lol) and am currently level 30 on my main charater. I’ve been playing for about 20 hours and have been mainly focusing on map/world completion. However, I’d love to experience all the PvX I can (with a little more interest in PvE). Currently I can put anywhere from 2 - 5 hours of time into the game per day, but this is rare as I’m a pretty serious student. As academics are my main priority, I’d definitely classify myself as a casual player who can play around 1 hour a day. In addition, I have access to all types of VOIP and a microphone!

Thanks for taking the time to read through my comment. I hope to join and get to know the guild!

Hi!

I am also an old player, I have played (still play sometimes) GW1 , and I play GW2 together with ESO as my main mmo's, although I still go back to my favorite gw1 Mesmer from time to time. But since I bought the two expansions I started playing GW2 more, and being in a guild to chat from time to time, would be nice. So I would like to join if you are still recruiting.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I am a new player but learning fast. Just got my worrier to lvl 76. I do have the expansions (and two lvl 80 characters) but I wanted to play threw with my first character first. So I have the basics down just looking to play with some like minded people who i can enjoy them game with and maybe learn some new stuff.

Also, I'm in Texas so i'm usually on around 7pm-11pm CST. Typically put in 1-2 hours a day but with the right group I could def have a GW2 binge day once a week for sure lol. I'm 29 and work well with others so let me know if you guys/gals want another teammate!

Br, Cody Parvin (Parvin.6924)

Whats up Lads,

I'm a fairy new player to GW2 but coming over from WoW, so i have a little bit of experience with this type of game, i'm looking for a guild to be able to encourage me to learn more end game content, currently working on power levelling a few classes to be able to fulfil any role needed. Play fairy often, time zone is AEST. would love to be apart of your community.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm interested in joining. My character name is Illari on Sea of Sorrows North America server. I'm new to Guild Wars 2; been playing about a month. I'm at the point where I think joining a guild would be good. I can't offer much for knowledge but I can be company in the meantime.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I’m a relatively new player (technically returning, but I didn’t play much in the past) and I would be interested in joining, if you’re still recruiting! I’ve been enjoying the game so far, but I realized I have way more fun with groups than playing solo.