GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I'd like to see a low (mid-calf high at most) shoes skin of decent, modest look, not turning your feet in oversized clunks of useless shinies. It'd be absolutely totally cool if there were more of those and some of them (wild dreaming here) "cultural". Small and decent looking (and "cultural") gloves and head pieces would be great too.More outfits like the cook, wedding and common clothes (again, "cultural").And plant themed mounts. Please, please...Oh, and I still wish to have a broomstick staff skin to match the travel toy and glider skin.

Red energy wings! Big enough to be on par with Branded, Scaled, Crystaline, or black/white feathered.MUST some sort of "in flight/flap" animation.POSSIBLY based on "INQUEST MARK II" design. At least THAT SHADE OF RED, with DARK (glossy black minimum) metalic structures.Dye-able Glider.

@"Daishi.6027" said:Red energy wings! Big enough to be on par with Branded, Scaled, Crystaline, or black/white feathered.MUST some sort of "in flight" animation.POSSIBLY based on "INQUEST MARK II" design. At least THAT SHADE OF RED, with DARK (glossy black minimum) metalic structures.Dye-able Glider.

I second that, I use currently timekeeper glider dying in black/red. Would be nice an inquest mark II glider to complete the corresponding outfit, weapons and mounts...

Can we please swap out the current skin sets on the store with something else? The Incarnate/Strider/Rampart combo has been there since early Jan, and we haven't seen any other sets except Aetherblade since! Would be nice to see some others pass through now and then

Just having the possibility to create public and private wishlists giving the ability to have in-game mail when available (and through apps) and letting developers have stats on which items are the most wanted.But, to do it, a complete listing of every thing purchasable must exist, not only mount skins, miniatures and novelties from the character management menu.