RIP Banner Slaves and warriors in general — Guild Wars 2 Forums

RIP Banner Slaves and warriors in general

Atticus.7194Atticus.7194 Member ✭✭✭
edited February 28, 2019 in Warrior

Warrior

Banner skills have long been very passive in nature. Today we're releasing some changes to give them a bit more active gameplay while also reducing their granted attributes to give greater role flexibility in group settings. However, we do think that the warrior gives up a lot in order to use them, so we're increasing the bonus stat gains when warriors equip traits that modify banners. As a larger change, we're also removing the bundle skills from banners and changing the pick-up action to now recharge the banner skill. Previously, the banner skills could be a trap for players, providing weaker skills in a bundle that anyone could interact with. We considered enhancing the banner skills, but we don't want banners to be alternate weapons that take away from a player's normal weapons.

• Banner skills have been reworked as follows:

Banners no longer have skills and are instead destroyed when they're picked up.
Banners can now only be picked up by the warrior who summoned them.
Reduced all banners' stat gains from 170 to 100 at level 80.
Banners' durations have been reduced from 90 seconds to 60 seconds.
All utility-slot banner skills have had their recharge times reduced from 120 seconds to 80 seconds.
Picking up a banner now reduces the recharge time of that banner by 60 seconds.
• Battle Standard: Resynced the time at which a banner appears to properly line up with the effect. When planted in the ground, this banner skill now deals damage to foes within a radius >of 180. Foes who are in a downed state are now finished when damaged by Battle Standard. This skill's targeting reticle will now display the radius for effects that finish foes who are in a >downed state and effects that revive allies.

• Winds of Disenchantment: This is now a channeled skill, and it will follow the warrior. Its pulse time has been reduced from 1 second to 0.5 seconds with the duration remaining at 5 seconds. Breaking the channel will now destroy the spell. The casting time has been reduced to 0.5 seconds.

• Inspiring Battle Standard: This trait has been renamed Doubled Standards. It no longer causes banners to apply regeneration and instead causes the warrior to gain 5 seconds of swiftness when summoning or picking up a banner. Additionally, the banner effect improvements that are gained when this trait is equipped have been increased from 50% to 100%.

Sooo basically we now have to have the dynamic gameplay of picking up and putting down banners every 60 seconds. That's some exciting new content.

Glad to see they completely ignored their chance to fix spellbreakers too. NGL I can't see why you would ever bring a warrior in any scenario anymore.

<1

Comments

  • Rodrick.1942Rodrick.1942 Member ✭✭✭

    Who said we "have to" pick up banner while busy hitting boss ?

    There's a balance between being a full bs and a "dps" with banners. If reset banner means your rotation will be interrupt and lose dps, then you can only do that during any phase time that each boss has.

    If you think maintain these professional boons is your major job on the team, then you'll never walk out of BS jail.

    But I suppose someone just like it.

  • Dahkeus.8243Dahkeus.8243 Member ✭✭✭

    Y’know, the community has been surprisingly level-headed about reading the patch notes (I’m guessing because of the good communication here and the other recent events). Your knee-jerk reply would just be another normal response to a balance patch, but comes across as particularly harsh with so many other people taking the notes on a more reasonable level.

    As for your argument, banner warriors are going nowhere. A nerf to the overall stat benefit of banners doesn’t negate that they are still such a net positive, particularly since warriors have much better personal DPS than they have had in the past.

  • kasoki.5180kasoki.5180 Member ✭✭✭

    Yeah, it changes nothing for BS warriors. Its still gonna be super used and super strong. Flat increase to attributes of 200 is not something you pass on. Not to mention how it can kickstart your swiftness for Warrior's Sprint

    You also probably missed the part where battle standard now deals dps and kills downed enemies. Expect to see battle standard at every node in PvP in the future

  • Atticus.7194Atticus.7194 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 28, 2019

    @Dahkeus.8243 said:
    Y’know, the community has been surprisingly level-headed about reading the patch notes (I’m guessing because of the good communication here and the other recent events). Your knee-jerk reply would just be another normal response to a balance patch, but comes across as particularly harsh with so many other people taking the notes on a more reasonable level.

    As for your argument, banner warriors are going nowhere. A nerf to the overall stat benefit of banners doesn’t negate that they are still such a net positive, particularly since warriors have much better personal DPS than they have had in the past.

    I'm annoyed more at how tedious this sounds, hitting F and ` every 60 seconds does not sound like engaging dynamic fun.

    Also what community response, this is the only thread on the warrior portion of the forums about this atm.

  • Soo banners? That’s it?

  • DanAlcedo.3281DanAlcedo.3281 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Atticus.7194 said:

    @Dahkeus.8243 said:
    Y’know, the community has been surprisingly level-headed about reading the patch notes (I’m guessing because of the good communication here and the other recent events). Your knee-jerk reply would just be another normal response to a balance patch, but comes across as particularly harsh with so many other people taking the notes on a more reasonable level.

    As for your argument, banner warriors are going nowhere. A nerf to the overall stat benefit of banners doesn’t negate that they are still such a net positive, particularly since warriors have much better personal DPS than they have had in the past.

    I'm annoyed more at how tedious this sounds, hitting F and ` every 60 seconds does not sound like engaging dynamic fun.

    Also what community response, this is the only thread on the warrior portion of the forums about this atm.

    Im not sure but should Banners not have perma uptime with alacrity now?

    Also i don’t understand the new banner trait.

    Does only the warrior get 200 or everyone?

  • RabbitUp.8294RabbitUp.8294 Member ✭✭✭

    With alacrity the cd drops down to 64s, while the banner lasts 60s. So the "steep" price for not picking them up is 4s of downtime.

  • It's a shame we didn't get a new balance team with the staff restructuring

  • Infusion.7149Infusion.7149 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 28, 2019

    The patch isn't out for another few days (Tuesday / March 5).

    When traited the warrior gets +200 power / precision / ferocity with strength and discipline instead of +255.

    @RabbitUp.8294 said:
    With alacrity the cd drops down to 64s, while the banner lasts 60s. So the "steep" price for not picking them up is 4s of downtime.

    This

    Druid spirits also will lose health, so it's really preemptive to say anything definitive other than that damage bonuses were toned down.

  • Good. I'd rather see people contribute CC anyway, so rando-screamos can stop screaming "OMG NO ONE EVER BRINGS CC"

    @Atticus.7194 said:
    Sooo basically we now have to have the dynamic gameplay of picking up and putting down banners every 60 seconds.

    With 80 as a base now, it says the pickup reduces BY 60, not TO. You literally get refunded the entire duration from a pickup. You will never have more than 20 seconds of downtime, whether you pick it up early or let it wear out.

  • So in general , theyfound way to add more nerf to war , and thats about it, did i miss anything ?

  • DanAlcedo.3281DanAlcedo.3281 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28, 2019

    A 4 second downtime with alacrity doesn’t sound to bad.

    And if i read the new trait effect correctly, everybody gets the double effect.
    So + 30 stats for everyone and - 55 stats for the warrior.

    IF it works like this i would be happy.

    If only the warrior gets the double stats, THEN i am not happy.

  • cryorion.9532cryorion.9532 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 28, 2019

    I hope they won't change aoe res radius. If it will be same as finishing radius (180) then pretty much rip...
    Picking both banners (Discipline and Strength) just to destroy them and then resummon them... not sure if this is going to be fun and enjoyable thing to do.

    Also, the trait bonus to stats will be now 200 compared to 255. And as there was no wording to indicate trait change for group, it will be most likely only for warrior.
    Unless there is missing more info, it looks like significant nerf to banners for group and for warrior in PvE.

    We shall see on Thuesday, but so far it seems banners will be nerfed and changed, not improved.

    WoD bubble changes... can't wait for it being interrupted all the time with stability corruption, etc. In PvE, another dps downtime together with picking banners.

    To add, it is pretty sad to see no fixes/polishing for warrior... nor power berserker changes. Now to wait another 3 months again...

  • Belorn.2659Belorn.2659 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 28, 2019

    There looks to be some confusion over the exact wording of the upcoming patch notes, but I think the most accurate interpretation is for raiding:

    Major nerfs:
    Banners loses -42% of the stats gain to the group.
    The warrior itself looses -22% of banners stats and twice a much DPS loss to banner cast time.
    Winds of Disenchantment reduce DPS to zero while being used, and can't be used in cases like dhuum.

    Minor improvements:
    Banners can no longer be mistakenly be used when someone intend to resurrect a player
    Possible easier to move banner placement as a fight progress
    Battle Standard can cause damage. Relevance is unknown.

    To be fair, banners was the single highest DPS increase in the game, with banners alone calculated to provide about around 13% dps increase per player. (https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/9m0r05/raids_how_goodvaluable_are_banners_really/).

    With some simplification, If we assume the old standard pug meta of 2 druids, 2 chrono, 1 bs and 5 dps what we get is strength banner represented alone 65% of an additional power DPS player. For condi we are talking about a bit above half 37.5%.

    With the nerfs, what anet did was to bring power down to the same level as old condi, ie 37.5% with 5 power dps. For condi we are talking about 21%. This makes bringing a warrior for fights a question if the warrior personal dps + banners dps is higher or lower than an additional dps role. Here we can use gw2raidar to get a bit of a hint for specific bosses (https://www.gw2raidar.com/).

    Lets use some very loose counting and rounding the numbers a bit, and I will also start with MO as it is the closest we have to a golem. The average power dps player has around 23k dps where about 3k came from banners. The average banner slave personal dps is 19k, where 2k came from banners. The total damage banners give is then 53 +2 = 17k, giving the banner slave a total dps of 19-2 + 53+2 = 34k dps vs the 23 -3 = 20k that an additional dps role would bring to the table. 34 is a bigger number than 20, so a banner slave is better when paired with 5 power dps players. With the nerf we can simply half that banners effect making the warrior doing 19-2 + (5*3 +2)/2 = 25.5. 25.5 is also a bigger number than 20.

    Now for the other bosses you get more noise, but lets just decide from a glance on Samarog that a dps role should hit around 13k and a bs around 10k. The banner brought 1.5k for the dps and 1k for the bs. 9 + 1.5*5 + 1 = 17.5k vs 11.5k. With the nerf the bs does 13.25k vs 11.5k that a additional power role would bring.

    What about condi? Lets start with golem cairn: 20k average for condi dps and 14k for average condi banner. Banners bring in this case half the effectiveness, so we get 1.5k per dps and 1k for the warrior. 13+1.55 +1 = 21.5k vs 18.5k that an additional dps role would bring. With the nerf the warrior does 13 + (155+1)/2 = 17 vs 18.5k that a dps role bring. 17k is less than 18.5k, so in cairn you should no longer bring a banner warrior if you use 5 condi dps and 5 support.

    I was about to do the same calculations for matt which is a more complicated condition boss, but the numbers are basically identical.

    The margins and additional consideration is when you consider groups with fewer support roles and the dps from support roles. The general rule of banner slaves always being good is not as true as it once was, but it is likely still true for power encounter. For condition encounters I would claim that it depends on the group.

  • One thing was forgotten in patch notes about warrior. After banners nerf warrior should get class specific title achivement "Usless: I'm garbage you know" .That would be i line with those changes because warrior can't bring anything to party.He can't do dps he can't support . So i think the Title achivement would be aproppriate. Only thing i like about it is that it will be possible to move then around but we wont see that often in action coz why bother.

  • Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Belorn.2659 said:
    Lets use some very loose counting and rounding the numbers a bit, and I will also start with MO as it is the closest we have to a golem. The average power dps player has around 23k dps where about 3k came from banners. The average banner slave personal dps is 19k, where 2k came from banners. The total damage banners give is then 53 +2 = 17k, giving the banner slave a total dps of 19-2 + 53+2 = 34k dps vs the 23 -3 = 20k that an additional dps role would bring to the table. 34 is a bigger number than 20, so a banner slave is better when paired with 5 power dps players. With the nerf we can simply half that banners effect making the warrior doing 19-2 + (5*3 +2)/2 = 25.5. 25.5 is also a bigger number than 20.

    Interesting stuff. So what about in a fractal environment? Are BS still worth taking, or would it be better to run DPS warrior with banners?

  • yeah no more accidentally pick up from banners anymore

    He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster

  • Strages.2950Strages.2950 Member ✭✭✭

    WoD is now officially dead in WvW. As a warrior I have to risk my neck jumping into a zerg, stay with the enemy zerg (cause bubble chases me now) and I can't use any of my skills while I do it because i'll break the channel. If I get CC'd the channel is broken and I'm also probably dead. Whoever thought this was a good idea doesn't WvW much at all obviously.

    It was already bad that the duration was halved, now WoD's purpose is to get the warrior killed too.

  • Susy.7529Susy.7529 Member ✭✭✭

    I just hope they don't become like engi's turrets, where the recharge starts when they expire or they are picked up.

  • @Susy.7529 said:
    I just hope they don't become like engi's turrets, where the recharge starts when they expire or they are picked up.

    That's probably how they will function, is it how they do now? I don't use banners much.

    #nornmodeisbestmode

  • Vancho.8750Vancho.8750 Member ✭✭✭

    Or banners should do special effect when you drop them, the banner's second bundle ability seems the best choice with little buff so it doesn't feel you are wasting time on long casts.

  • Susy.7529Susy.7529 Member ✭✭✭

    @Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

    @Susy.7529 said:
    I just hope they don't become like engi's turrets, where the recharge starts when they expire or they are picked up.

    That's probably how they will function, is it how they do now? I don't use banners much.

    Nope, current function is: you place the banner and it immediately starts its recharge time, so that if you have alacrity you can place another one right after the first expires.
    If they will work like turrets, recharge time won't start before they either expire or are picked up, so it means that there will invitably be a 80 sec (60 sec if picked up) window where there are no banners on the ground. If that's the case, it is a HUGE nerf to warriors in every PvE content!

  • Anet: However, we do think that the warrior gives up a lot in order to use them, so we're increasing the bonus stat gains when warriors equip traits that modify banners.

    in real world you still lose 55 stat increase of each banner you are using kitten is this logic? Keep the old stats (170) or increase banner effect of Inspiring Battle Standard.

  • Yeah I don't think these changes will affect the community opinion with banners being boring, and now it sounds like they're nerfed on top of that. And thanks Susy for the clarification.

    #nornmodeisbestmode

  • @Crusader.7460 said:
    warrior should get class specific title achivement "Usless: I'm garbage you know".

    This just made my day. If I could give you 100 Thumbs Up I would!

                                                              There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you
    
  • Obtena.7952Obtena.7952 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I don't get the RIP BS Warrior sentiment here ... I don't actually see much changing, other than you can perma banner a group if you decide to pick up your banners (if I understand correctly). If that's not a valuable option for groups, meta will reflect that. The strange thing here is that no one desires to be a banner slave all the time, so the tone of the thread is ... confusing.

    Either you want to be a banner slave 100% of the time or you don't. If you don't, you have to recognize banners need to be changed .

    If you think balancing is only driven by performance and justified by comparisons to other classes then prepare to be educated:

    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/balance-updates-the-heralds-near-future-and-pvp-league-season-13/

  • cryorion.9532cryorion.9532 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 28, 2019

    The only thing I am a bit afraid of is 5 man content (fractals). It is possible that bs warrior might not be the optimal anymore. I wouldn't be sad if we actually had proper bursty power dps build to fill dps spot. But as SPB has average at best burst, other dpses will still be favored. So much for balance.

  • zionophir.6845zionophir.6845 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 1, 2019

    i saw the update and i said to myself, "banners? is roaming banner warrior OP before? why I didn't see any?"

  • Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Banners had their nerf coming for a VERY long time, come on. Multiple thousands of free stats just for being in an area? Come on. When many other traits and abilities like this got changed Banners were the ones that remained untouched. Now they got their update. It's still going to be useful for the DPS increase alone. Again, free stats are just that good.

    Very passive aggressively chuckling, because I'm totally not mad on the Internet.

  • Atticus.7194Atticus.7194 Member ✭✭✭

    @DanAlcedo.3281 said:
    A 4 second downtime with alacrity doesn’t sound to bad.

    And if i read the new trait effect correctly, everybody gets the double effect.
    So + 30 stats for everyone and - 55 stats for the warrior.

    IF it works like this i would be happy.

    If only the warrior gets the double stats, THEN i am not happy.

    ONLY the warrior gets double stats, everyone else gets baseline 100

  • DanAlcedo.3281DanAlcedo.3281 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Atticus.7194 said:

    @DanAlcedo.3281 said:
    A 4 second downtime with alacrity doesn’t sound to bad.

    And if i read the new trait effect correctly, everybody gets the double effect.
    So + 30 stats for everyone and - 55 stats for the warrior.

    IF it works like this i would be happy.

    If only the warrior gets the double stats, THEN i am not happy.

    ONLY the warrior gets double stats, everyone else gets baseline 100

    RIP then indeed.

  • Zhaid Zhem.6508Zhaid Zhem.6508 Member ✭✭✭

    May be players will stop to hide behind "I'm BS" as an excuse to 8-10k dps and we'll ask for a better rotation.

  • The change should make banners a lot less clunky for open-world, at least, as you can now use them without fear that you've wasted the cooldown when you move on. I'm not really sure why you'd want to use them in open-world, though, as they're still static attribute bonuses with no play to them, which just seems hopelessly boring to me.

  • I am confuse why Anet doesn't just delete warrior altogether or fully rework rather than make it not functional like this?

  • BlackTruth.6813BlackTruth.6813 Member ✭✭✭

    Like c'mon, at least put a cd reduction on banners trait, seriously rampage is already too good to not have. And elite banner would have to be lowered down to 135 second cd to be even worth picking up in sPvP.

  • Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @BlackTruth.6813 said:
    Like c'mon, at least put a cd reduction on banners trait, seriously rampage is already too good to not have. And elite banner would have to be lowered down to 135 second cd to be even worth picking up in sPvP.

    Just pick your Banner up before it runs out and you'll get 60 seconds off the cooldown. Will be the new micro management for the class.

    Very passive aggressively chuckling, because I'm totally not mad on the Internet.

  • BlackTruth.6813BlackTruth.6813 Member ✭✭✭

    @Blocki.4931 said:

    @BlackTruth.6813 said:
    Like c'mon, at least put a cd reduction on banners trait, seriously rampage is already too good to not have. And elite banner would have to be lowered down to 135 second cd to be even worth picking up in sPvP.

    Just pick your Banner up before it runs out and you'll get 60 seconds off the cooldown. Will be the new micro management for the class.

    Well I'm talking about sPvP, elite banner does need a cd reduction for that to even compete with rampage. Other banners are like w/e, nothing will change in PvE.

  • Safandula.8723Safandula.8723 Member ✭✭✭✭

    rip bs? lmao :lol:

    make prepardness baseline plz

  • Opopanax.1803Opopanax.1803 Member ✭✭✭✭

    This still seems like ultra boring play...i thought they might make it fun...

  • Miko.4158Miko.4158 Member ✭✭✭

    Winds of Disenchantment: This is now a channeled skill, and it will follow the warrior.

    I assume this means on castor.
    currently I have to pop all my utils to get close enough to fire it off, its then dodge run, weave try to stay alive.
    on castor means I have to stand there and die?
    with a big gold bubble saying shoot me now
    hmmm

  • Belorn.2659Belorn.2659 Member ✭✭✭

    @Turkeyspit.3965 said:

    @Belorn.2659 said:
    Lets use some very loose counting and rounding the numbers a bit, and I will also start with MO as it is the closest we have to a golem. The average power dps player has around 23k dps where about 3k came from banners. The average banner slave personal dps is 19k, where 2k came from banners. The total damage banners give is then 53 +2 = 17k, giving the banner slave a total dps of 19-2 + 53+2 = 34k dps vs the 23 -3 = 20k that an additional dps role would bring to the table. 34 is a bigger number than 20, so a banner slave is better when paired with 5 power dps players. With the nerf we can simply half that banners effect making the warrior doing 19-2 + (5*3 +2)/2 = 25.5. 25.5 is also a bigger number than 20.

    Interesting stuff. So what about in a fractal environment? Are BS still worth taking, or would it be better to run DPS warrior with banners?

    Fractals parties are already half the size, so it depend even more on composition. Lets make the same calculations for Siax (https://gw2raidar.com/global_stats/area-17028). I will use the average dps of 20k that dh has, mostly because it has the highest reports and seems like a very average of averageness.

    The DH then does 17k + 3k from banners, and the bs does 11k + 2k from banners. Assuming you have a comp of 1 druid, 1 chrono , 2 dh and 1 bs you get 11+2+32 = 19 for the bs. With the nerf you get 11 + (2+32)/2 = 15k. 17 > 15, so I would say that in that composition in fractals you should not bring a banner slave. With 4 dps you break even.

    But I would be wrong to not point out that my numbers are conservative, rounded to nearest whole number in multiple places, and disregard any benefit to the chrono . A banner slave also do more than just dps like CC, but I think there is a strong case to bring a higher dps class if the build has equal access to many strong CC.

  • Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2, 2019

    @Miko.4158 said:
    Winds of Disenchantment: This is now a channeled skill, and it will follow the warrior.

    I assume this means on castor.
    currently I have to pop all my utils to get close enough to fire it off, its then dodge run, weave try to stay alive.
    on castor means I have to stand there and die?
    with a big gold bubble saying shoot me now
    hmmm

    That would be the case if it didn't destroy all projectiles. Also if you have to use your utility skills to bubble then you're doing something seriously wrong right now. At most it's Balanced Stance you use to not get interrupted.

    You are a moving, boon destroying aoe field that blocks projectiles for your own zerg while you move together in a push

    Very passive aggressively chuckling, because I'm totally not mad on the Internet.

  • Mini Crinny.6190Mini Crinny.6190 Member ✭✭✭

    Atleast i wont pick up banners instead of my conjures :-)

  • Where are all the warriors? Every patch y'all just accept what happens and wait for the next. This has been happening for soon long, I feel like since they killed zerk warrior in PvP. You want change? Make it known. Create more comments. We have been asking for more damage on GS and change traits, but not to the point where anent recognizes it as an issue.

  • Miko.4158Miko.4158 Member ✭✭✭

    @Blocki.4931 said:

    @Miko.4158 said:
    Winds of Disenchantment: This is now a channeled skill, and it will follow the warrior.

    I assume this means on castor.
    currently I have to pop all my utils to get close enough to fire it off, its then dodge run, weave try to stay alive.
    on castor means I have to stand there and die?
    with a big gold bubble saying shoot me now
    hmmm

    That would be the case if it didn't destroy all projectiles. Also if you have to use your utility skills to bubble then you're doing something seriously wrong right now. At most it's Balanced Stance you use to not get interrupted.

    You are a moving, boon destroying aoe field that blocks projectiles for your own zerg while you move together in a push

    not alot of attacks are projectile . do you even play sb?

  • Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2, 2019

    @Miko.4158 said:

    @Blocki.4931 said:

    @Miko.4158 said:
    Winds of Disenchantment: This is now a channeled skill, and it will follow the warrior.

    I assume this means on castor.
    currently I have to pop all my utils to get close enough to fire it off, its then dodge run, weave try to stay alive.
    on castor means I have to stand there and die?
    with a big gold bubble saying shoot me now
    hmmm

    That would be the case if it didn't destroy all projectiles. Also if you have to use your utility skills to bubble then you're doing something seriously wrong right now. At most it's Balanced Stance you use to not get interrupted.

    You are a moving, boon destroying aoe field that blocks projectiles for your own zerg while you move together in a push

    not alot of attacks are projectile . do you even play sb?

    Nope. Stopped after the latest nerfs to the bubble, the delay moreso than the duration being cut in half being the reason.

    Sure, the AoE fields and Scourge in particular will still be an issue, but let's not pretend there aren't any projectiles.

    Didn't people complain about "omg projectile hate" all the time? Why would they do that if there weren't many projectiles that could get blocked in the first place? That's been the bigger part of the bubble for a while now. Nobody loses boons inside of it because all it takes is a second to get out and even if you don't leave it, you're not going to lose all of your boons instantly anyway.

    Very passive aggressively chuckling, because I'm totally not mad on the Internet.

  • Krieger.4712Krieger.4712 Member ✭✭

    @Mthe mystery.4615 said:
    Where are all the warriors? Every patch y'all just accept what happens and wait for the next. This has been happening for soon long, I feel like since they killed zerk warrior in PvP. You want change? Make it known. Create more comments. We have been asking for more damage on GS and change traits, but not to the point where anent recognizes it as an issue.

    I've gone so far as to ask the Anet employees I see in game. In fact, this guy was PLAYING a berserker. Nothing. They seem to have zero interest in fixing it.

  • Klypto.1703Klypto.1703 Member ✭✭✭

    @kasoki.5180 said:

    @TheBravery.9615 said:
    It's a shame we didn't get a new balance team with the staff restructuring

    Can you present some arguments behind such toxic opinions?

    It's not really toxic its pretty much the consensus if you play GW2. The mirage nerfs are acceptable but all the other ones are pretty much toxic to the game where playing core classes will probably become the meta after this patch goes forward. Which may be their design in trying to sell a third expansion to get it back but the industry shows this tactic usually fails and does more harm than good to a game.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.