Easy Lazy Gold Guide : 50 gold in 30 Minutes Daily.

Lasiurus.4067

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@"eldrjth.7384" said:I think opening unid bags with high magic find is a great way to make gold if you already have a lot of gold say 3k+. Its also a great way to raise magic find too. I can make maybe 100 gold if I salvage 8k unid bags. You need:
  • To max out bag slots with high capacity bags. Its best to have 2 invisible bags as they will be were you hold your unid gear so you can salvage a large stack at once. Slowly work your way up to 32 capacity bags, this will make them account bound. You need a lvl 500 craft to do this and they can either be soul bound on use or
    craft
    check that out closely! I crafted an equipment box on the wrong char and it became char bound before I even used it.
  • Do the Silver Waste meta to get 200% magic find boost. You open all your bags in silver waste without leaving the instance.
  • Boost your magic find using celebration boosters if you have them and use a dedicated bag opener character to extend how long they last rather than running them out doing misc stuff. You need to use magic find food/util too check out the wiki on how to max your
  • Both salvagers. You can prob get away with just the copper fed if youre starting out and opening only the blue common unid bags. But beyond that you need the silver fed.
  • Once you have a load of cash you can prob invest in permanent bank access and more bank slots. Im still working my way up to that goal.

What would you say is the minimum MF you have to achieve for this to actually become profitable? More MF = more profit, obviously, but what's the cutoff?

Even with 600 MF, sometimes its profitable, sometimes not... hard to say, but I think its about 600%

@Lasiurus.4067 said:Hey, I’m Cellofrag :)« How I make My gold in GW2 « is my new Guide, a lot of people asked me to make it !So here are my 10 tips I’m using to earn 200 gold each day. I hope it will help you <3
There is a detailed table of content in description, & subtitles if needed. 
Enjoy !

UPDATE 9th DECEMBER./!/ NEW GUIDE /!/

You can make a lot of Gold in Guild Wars 2, even if you are lazy.I created this Guide to help players to make Gold, sharing my daily routine.For most of these tips, you don’t need any gold at all, & you don’t need any skill.Some are available on Free To Play account, but most of them requires expansion.

This guide is very beginners friendly.
Subtitles are available on multiple languages, on YouTube Settings, so be sure to activate them.(Available at the moment : English - French - Spanish - German - Dutch - Swedish - Italian, more coming soon)

The guide is very detailed and easy to understand. However, I don't think it is beginners friendly. Or, to be more exact, the only friendly aspect is that is easy to understand =) But I think this is a guide for long state veterans, players having everything they need and also having a lot of time to play. Let me explain:

• 200 gold each day.

The best amount of gold you gained was from T4/CM fractals (44 gold) and from Istan (30 glod). Each activity was around 1 hour. While Istan can be done by a beginner, the T4/CM fractals cannot. By doing these two activities alone you need more than 5 hours per day to earn 200 gold. This is not trivial :# . To have this gold you sell everything (including the unbound/volatile magic). This is not a valid approach for someone having a crafting project on progress. It makes no sense to sell the materials you need for crafting your ascendant gear (or even a Legendary). Also, if someone wants trinkets to equip a toon, he will keep the Magic. This currency is mandatory if you want to buy such trinkets (the WvW method is out of question - it not rewards you with enough gold to be mentioned in your post).

In both your video you mentioned the Home Instance. But you should say that you must have a full instance to do what you do (only the nodes from the LS cost around 60K Magic of both types and 600 G). A beginner definitively cannot sustain this initial investion. Not to speak about the other nodes. So, again, I don't think this is very beginners friendly.

The spirit shards - this is the method I use when I need T6 materials. But you need the spirit shards in order to convert them. A beginner most probably wont be in the situation to swim in a Spirit Shard lake.

The eaters - you say in your second video that it illustrates a lazy 30 min daily routine. And you have in your inventory 3 stacks of empireal shards / 2 stacks of Bloodstone Dust / 2 stacks of Dragonite ore. To have these every day you should be NOT lazy. But very active. And I have doubts a beginner can do this.

The daily Provisioning Pact Agent - for this you need +34k karma daily. Although this seems to be a small amount, in 30 days this makes more than 1 million. For sustaining this method and turning it into a source of income a beginner should make +1 million karma per month. Hard to do this. Moreover - you won't sell the materials if you are on the course of crafting something to gear your toon.

The daily T7 materials - if you craft your own ascendant (or legendary) gear, you will never sell the T7 ascendant materials you craft daily.

In the end - again, this is a good guide. But the target audience is not the beginner. But the veteran player with lot of time and already having all the gear needed for play.

@Cristalyan.5728 said:

@Lasiurus.4067 said:Hey, I’m Cellofrag :)« How I make My gold in GW2 « is my new Guide, a lot of people asked me to make it !So here are my 10 tips I’m using to earn 200 gold each day. I hope it will help you <3
There is a detailed table of content in description, & subtitles if needed. 
Enjoy !

UPDATE 9th DECEMBER.
/!/ NEW GUIDE /!/

You can make a lot of Gold in Guild Wars 2, even if you are lazy.I created this Guide to help players to make Gold, sharing my daily routine.For most of these tips, you don’t need any gold at all, & you don’t need any skill.Some are available on Free To Play account, but most of them requires expansion.

This guide is very beginners friendly.
Subtitles are available on multiple languages, on YouTube Settings, so be sure to activate them.(Available at the moment : English - French - Spanish - German - Dutch - Swedish - Italian, more coming soon)

The guide is very detailed and easy to understand. However, I don't think it is beginners friendly. Or, to be more exact, the only friendly aspect is that is easy to understand =) But I think this is a guide for long state veterans, players having everything they need and also having a lot of time to play. Let me explain:
  • 200 gold each day.

The best amount of gold you gained was from T4/CM fractals (44 gold) and from Istan (30 glod). Each activity was around 1 hour. While Istan can be done by a beginner, the T4/CM fractals cannot. By doing these two activities alone you need more than 5 hours per day to earn 200 gold. This is not trivial :# . To have this gold you sell everything (including the unbound/volatile magic). This is not a valid approach for someone having a crafting project on progress. It makes no sense to sell the materials you need for crafting your ascendant gear (or even a Legendary). Also, if someone wants trinkets to equip a toon, he will keep the Magic. This currency is mandatory if you want to buy such trinkets (the WvW method is out of question - it not rewards you with enough gold to be mentioned in your post).

In both your video you mentioned the Home Instance. But you should say that you must have a full instance to do what you do (only the nodes from the LS cost around 60K Magic of both types and 600 G). A beginner definitively cannot sustain this initial investion. Not to speak about the other nodes. So, again, I don't think this is very beginners friendly.

The spirit shards - this is the method I use when I need T6 materials. But you need the spirit shards in order to convert them. A beginner most probably wont be in the situation to swim in a Spirit Shard lake.

The eaters - you say in your second video that it illustrates a lazy 30 min daily routine. And you have in your inventory 3 stacks of empireal shards / 2 stacks of Bloodstone Dust / 2 stacks of Dragonite ore. To have these every day you should be NOT lazy. But very active. And I have doubts a beginner can do this.

The daily Provisioning Pact Agent - for this you need +34k karma daily. Although this seems to be a small amount, in 30 days this makes more than 1 million. For sustaining this method and turning it into a source of income a beginner should make +1 million karma per month. Hard to do this. Moreover - you won't sell the materials if you are on the course of crafting something to gear your toon.

The daily T7 materials - if you craft your own ascendant (or legendary) gear, you will never sell the T7 ascendant materials you craft daily.

In the end - again, this is a good guide. But the target audience is not the beginner. But the veteran player with lot of time and already having all the gear needed for play.

Thanks for the feedback with constructive critism ! It's really appreciated.About the Home Instance : yes, I know most players don't have it full, thats why I advice in the video to find a full instance with a friend or LFG, its very easy & fast to do :)

• 1 month later...

Here is my new Gold Guide, « How I Make Insane Gold in Guild Wars 2 with Trading Post », you will know how I make so much gold to afford all these Giveaways.This was a huge amount of work to make this video & explain everything, I hope it will help you, I tried to be accessible for everyone, even casual players & beginners.

• At the end of the video, my 3 Tips & Tricks to save/make a lot of Gold !

• Remember to activate subtitles on YouTube Settings, special thanks to my community & all my translators. (available in English, French, German, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Hungarian, Arab, soon in Portuguese, Russian, Italian, & more) !
  • Table of Contents & Useful links are available in description.

Important disclaimer : I don’t say this is the only way or the best way to farm Trading Post. I just explained the way I am doing myself, & it’s working for me, so I wanted to share it with you <3.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Just updated the initial post with my New Gold Guide updated with April 2020, with some new farms & new tips !

I just created a Gold Guide updated to 2020, all the current best farm to make gold in the game, and also 10 daily lazy tips to make 100 gold each day.I tried to give a wide variety of farming methods so that everyone can benefit from it, both beginner & experienced player !I hope this will help you !

@Josiah.2967 said:Why do you use Unbound Magic tools instead of Volatile Magic tools? It seems (sounded) like volatile magic is more profitable.

I now use reaping glyph to farm my home instance, make it literraly x5 faster, I farm the whole in only 1 min.it collects ALL nodes within a 900 range. it works in open world, guild hall, & home instance, but only if you are the owner of the home instance !

• 3 weeks later...

@"Lasiurus.4067"Thanks to your weaver passion I am enjoying this class now too.

But let me explain, why this guide is neither Easy, nor Lazy. And why it doesnt apply to anyone except Veterans like yourself.I play for 1.5 years, and this is my perspective. Im not going to confuse people with fantasies about "EASY GOLD 2020".These are not tips for anyone who cant play 5-6 hours daily.

1. Daily login.Absolutely more chances are non-veteran player buys trinckets for laurels or maybe T6 crafting bags. Latter are not for sale either.Non-veteran player also doesnt sell mystic coins, as they are much, much needed for at least your first legendary craft.
  2. Alt parking.None player who is not veteran and not credit card payer can afford 10 alts just for parking (like you) lol. I cant afford even having all class alts yet.As buying alt slots costs very much gold.
  3. Full home instance.One thing that is absolutely no chances for non-veteran and\or without heavy credit card. It costs insane amount of gold.Yes, you can try to find home parties to join.
  4. Guild hall.Yes, if you have a full guild, okay.
  5. Daily craft.Jeez. Nope again . You must first farm or buy mats for daily craft. You dont just have them from nowhere. I do daily cratfs for myself.And even if wanted to sell those, it is poor gold (if any at all). Depends on certain items.
  6. Converters.Yes, you can convert currencies or mats, but is so poor gold, I dont even want to talk about it,
  7. Pact daily supply agents.Yes, you can make some gold from them. But more chances are - you gonna store T6 mats for yourself. As you do much ascended crafting.Or your first legendary crafting. And moreover, you must do like 30.000 karma daily. Which is 1 million per month. That is definitely not lazy.
  8. World bosses.Okay, may be you get sometimes 1 gold or a pile of garbage from Teq. I never got even 1 ascended piece from him.
  9. Strike missions.Dont know about those. I prefer doing content in sequence. Hot -> Pof -> LW -> Icebrood. Okay, it is my personal way.
  10. T4 fractals.Do I even need to say it is NOT something that can be done by beginner? You must invest many, many time and gold on lower tiers before you are geared and ready.That means hundreds of hours and pain in pugs on T3. You only can hope for good party. It is not always good, thus you can spend all your daily play-time dying in fractals.From daily T3 you get about 16 gold, I think. It is not per hour, it is per whole run.
  11. Silverwastes, Auric Basin farm?Nope. Very poor gold. And very boring running in circles for poor gold. Moreover, you prefer to NOT sell all the mats you farm there.Idk about Dragonfall. May be it is really better.
  12. World completion.Very long and tedious. And Gift of Exploration costs NOTHING by itself. Absolute zero. You need to do all the legendary crafting routine to make profit.This is not for beginner.
  13. PVPWell, i dont like pvp much, and cant say anything about it.
  14. Magic currencies.Yes, sometimes you get something good from random bags. Sometimes you get pile of garbage. It is just another gambling. Not to be considered as a gold source.You can also go and gamble ectos hoping for luck. Meh
  15. Making T6 mats from T5.You absolutely must sit on the sites monitoring prices, or you gonna lose gold.Then you spend hours and hours buying T5 at good prices, spend hours and hours getting spirit shards.And that is called lazy daily routine? Oh, man >_<
  16. Weekly Black lion key .Why do we even consider that? It is not daily, very poor chances dropping anything good, not a viable gold source at all.
  17. TP speculating.Again. sometimes you gain, sometimes you sit and wait. This is very not beginner-friendly.I managed to make about 2k cash gold over the year from beginning, after i geared at least 1 alt. So I tried to flip a lege.And what? Nothing over the week. Not a single wep I could buy. Noone sold them on buyer prices. But you keep telling this is a "CRAZY GOLD making".It is not.

Now @"Lasiurus.4067" come on, explain us. How comes that we see your videos like "giveaway all my gold" and a week later again "give away 10.000 gold"?Teach us to to make 10.000 gold per week. Or per month at least.You use your cradit card, dont you? People support you with donations, you buy gold and give it away to them.It is okay and fair, noone blames you. But IMO you cant farm 10.000 gold even playing 24\7 like a robot and doing all of your tips

@"Sinful Mustache.3589"

1/ I never claimed to be able to make giveaway only by farming. Yes, I make a decent amount of gold by farming, especially the Trading Post.But most of my income for Giveaways, are either from ingame donations, either from gems to gold thanks to Patreon.I got no problem at all to say this & to assume this. No need to be that aggressive.

2/ This guide is for both beginner & more experienced players. That's why I included lot's of differents methods.I want to help as much player as possible, by offering a wide variety of farming methodsFor each method I explain if they are beginner friendly, or not. I even said myself in the guide that Fractal T4 are NOT beginner friendly at all.

For exemple, you said this :

"World completion.Very long and tedious. And Gift of Exploration costs NOTHING by itself. Absolute zero. You need to do all the legendary crafting routine to make profit.This is not for beginner."

--> This is EXACTLY what I said in my guide : this is not for beginner & you need a massive amount of gold to invest in order to make profit.

"Making T6 mats from T5.You absolutely must sit on the sites monitoring prices, or you gonna lose gold."

--> This is ALSO what I said in my guide, I give a website to calculate if you make profit or not. And I warn people that you may lose gold, and that you absolutely need to check potential profit on the website before.

In fact, about 90% of what you said above, are explained in my guide.For Home Instance, I explain the same, that even if you are beginner with no home instance, you totally can join one in the lfg...I got the feeling you did not even watched the video and only watched the table of content.I hope I am wrong.

Anyway, no need to be that aggressive : I did this guide to help people, I included some beginner friendly tips & farms ; & I included some non beginner tips & farms.For each of them, I explained if it was beginner friendly or not.I did my best to provide a guide available to everyone.Thanks

@"Lasiurus.4067"No, no, Cello. Im sorry if you felt offended. I didnt mean to. And I watched the video, ofc. You are doing good job.This is all about one thing. You recieve absolutely no criticism. This is not healthy.Dont non-veteran players feel wrong when they watch your vids and think "huh, that is crazy, im gonna get rich in no time"?.But then they face the reality. Where non-veteran and non-TP-baron and non-cash-payer can not have more than several hundreds gold at most.I think, common player will struggle making his first lege. Nothing in this world is lazy or eazy if you are just a common folk.You have to invest much and much of your time and/or real money to become really rich in this game.That is my point of view. Peace \o/

Crafting legendary weapons to sell is not so profitable atm. The prices of mystic coins skyrocketed, but the selling price of legendary remains the same. Also, this tactic is recommended only for experienced players that can complete things very fast and can afford large investment.The other options are still good. Very useful video specially for new players.