How do I find out how many hours I've played?

GW Noob.6038

@"JustTrogdor.7892" said:Also if you want to see even more stats related to your account you should check out https://gw2efficiency.com

There is a Stats tab that will show you all kinds of neat stuff about your account as well as all the other useful tools the site offers.

I love that website! Someone suggested it to me in one of my first posts here...it's one of the first sites that I pull up when I start playing GW2 each day.

• Like 1

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@GW Noob.6038 said:@Loosmaster.8263 @StrawHat.2639 Thanks, guy's! 3.5 months of play time...457 deaths :anguished: :D

457deaths isn't much at least;)

In 3.5 months?

Edit:: If some or most of that is PvP or WvW, I'll give him a pass, lol..

Don't know, depends even on his PvE content and how much time he's playing, my main war I used to run with for everything back in the days is at 7,712 deaths tho nowadays its only crafting and fractals and new map farming and events sometimes because has most maps.

Just one of my WvW warriors has 775 deaths...that's not counting FB, roaming classes, etc so 457 seems low in that perspective no?

@StrawHat.2639 said:

@GW Noob.6038 said:@Loosmaster.8263 @StrawHat.2639 Thanks, guy's! 3.5 months of play time...457 deaths :anguished: :D

457deaths isn't much at least;)

In 3.5 months?

Edit:: If some or most of that is PvP or WvW, I'll give him a pass, lol..

Don't know, depends even on his PvE content and how much time he's playing, my main war I used to run with for everything back in the days is at 7,712 deaths tho nowadays its only crafting and fractals and new map farming and events sometimes because has most maps.

Just one of my WvW warriors has 775 deaths...that's not counting FB, roaming classes, etc so 457 seems low in that perspective no?

It depends. He did say 3.5 months. Don't know if that is one Character or across the entire account with multiple ones. The latter is more reasonable taking into account he may have been trying different ones. There's a lot of "maybe" there, lol.

@"Loosmaster.8263" said:It depends. He did say 3.5 months. Don't know if that is one Character or across the entire account with multiple ones. The latter is more reasonable taking into account he may have been trying different ones. There's a lot of "maybe" there, lol.

Yes, I have multiple characters who contributed to the death-toll. Yes, I've done some PvP and WvW...many deaths from those modes! My biggest problem, though, was using the 'glass cannon' builds at Metabattle...most of those builds are death-traps for noobs. So, I stopped using them and started thinking for myself...my downs/deaths went from 20-25 each day down to 1 or 2 in a day. Lesson learned: don't use Metabattle builds unless you have a Druid in your pocket!

@GW Noob.6038 said:

@"Loosmaster.8263" said:It depends. He did say 3.5 months. Don't know if that is one Character or across the entire account with multiple ones. The latter is more reasonable taking into account he may have been trying different ones. There's a lot of "maybe" there, lol.

Yes, I have multiple characters who contributed to the death-toll. Yes, I've done some PvP and WvW...many deaths from those modes! My biggest problem, though, was using the 'glass cannon' builds at Metabattle...most of those builds are death-traps for noobs. So, I stopped using them and started thinking for myself...my downs/deaths went from 20-25 each day down to 1 or 2 in a day. Lesson learned: don't use Metabattle builds unless you have a Druid in your pocket!

Good on you. Stay away from the Meta and you won't get disappointed, lol. Most of those Zerker builds was with the intent of 15-20 others in support mode too.

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, Gilistar.3690 said:

That site can only see, it cant actually interact with my account (like take items from bank, delete characters etc.) right?

It uses an API, which is a way for one computer program to send data to another. It's one-way only, so sites can get data about the game but they can't send any data back, meaning they have no way to interact with your account.

Also the data available to sites like GW2 Efficiency is determined firstly by Anet deciding what can and can't be included in the API and then by you deciding which of the available options are included in the key you give them. Sites can't get any more data than you (and Anet) choose to give them.

• Like 1