[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

Add Mystic froge recipe to convert Aura +5stat +9AR Infusions into regular Fractal's +5stat +9AR Infusion.Problem is simple. I had drop of Aura Infusion, but i am not really a fan of those Auras. I won't mind to convert that infusion into regular one, with same stats, but without Aura.

Can we have more customizable options for interface?

1) Options to turn off\on damage an crit damage numbers and add slider to scale it size

2) Some effects (like stealth, some passive procs, etcetera), which not counting as a standart buffs, has their icons, but hasnt timer on it. Can you add outline timer to them like a standart buffs have?

3) Add settings for buffs\debuffs. Right now you offten can't see your target behind all flashy animation and crit\damage numbers. You need to look at the buffs\debuffs bar. Some buffs\debuffs are very important (like stability, retalation, mirage cloak) and some usless (like hero banner buffs). Can we have settings to turn off visibility of some buffs\debuffs and change icons size of importan one? Maybe add lists in interface setting for important buffs, x2 size modificator for them. List for buffs with normal priority. And black list for usless buffs.If this is too difficult, when add at least scale slider for all buffs and transfer buffs from hero banners, food and utilites to separate line under buffs line and effects line.

4) Add settings for audio notifications about our buffs\debuffs. For exsample i want to hear only about confussion and blind, and dont want to hear about swifftness and fury. Please add "play\dont play" sounds list in settings.

They really don't care about this, do they? Love inane popups that insult your intelligence that are egregious to the point of obsctructive in 2019.

Just another of a laundry list of issues for this game that have not been addressed for literal years. Stop screwing up my plans for trying to onboard my friends because you think they're too damn stupid to figure out the UI for features they have not even unlocked without infinite popups. Kitten hell.

It's crazy how they seem to think forcing you out of what you're doing into some kitten you don't know anything about isn't a massive problem for people new to the game.

@Aeon.4583 said:Add Mystic froge recipe to convert Aura +5stat +9AR Infusions into regular Fractal's +5stat +9AR Infusion.Problem is simple. I had drop of Aura Infusion, but i am not really a fan of those Auras. I won't mind to convert that infusion into regular one, with same stats, but without Aura.

sell the aura one and buy 3 regular ones?,,,,,,

Inventory / Bank: Can you make it so that if I have one item in the "normal" bank, I can automatically stack more of this item in the bank (if it's stackable, or make everything stackkable :P), like it happens in the material storage?I thought it could be also a good temporary solution for items that don't have material storage slots yet! Would be really helpful imho. Thanks!

Not sure if this has ever been mentioned before, but something I just thought about while I was looking for some good dyes for my Exemplar Outfit:Animated Dyes

Animated, in terms, of color pulsation, color shifting (blue to light blue and back to blue or rainbow or other such things) or having the dyes be a moving texture of color that move up, down, or in other directions to look like flames, ice, steam, etc. within the borders of the dye channel for the outfit/armor itself. Again, this is just an idea, but something I figured I'd bring up. Not sure if it's even doable, but hey, you never know, right?

I can guarantee you that I would buy those dyes off the shop if they were available and I know others that subscribe to #FasionWars would as well.

I was reading the description of the site https://www.thiswaifudoesnotexist.net/ and after downloading and examining the code to create such faces or objects decided that the direction a lot of game map and npc creation will go in is to be found there, Do any GW2 developers agree? Character skins with real but different voices can be generated to speak game dialogs, and Maps with desired size, portal placements etc could be generated, as some of the map may be considered the face of code behind, the code behind would be what was generated. The description writeup is at https://www.gwern.net/TWDNE

So, I currently have my shared inventory slots filled with teleport tomes and my permanent salvage kit but I have no room for my Lily Of Elon Pass which means I leave it in my bank which makes the area kind of useless to me a lot of the time even though I would probably like to come to this place more often.

Overall, I find it frustrating I event have to leave completely filled Portal Tomes in my inventory.

My suggestion is another little menu, similar to the novelty section or perhaps just in your H menu where you can store your teleport scrolls/tomes, passes to crafting zones, etc. They are supposed to be items for convenience but they take up space that makes them less convenient. I'd love to stick more useful items in my shared inventory slots like all those bank expresses I leave in my bank which seems pretty pointless or all the summoning things.

@hellsqueen.3045 said:So, I currently have my shared inventory slots filled with teleport tomes and my permanent salvage kit but I have no room for my Lily Of Elon Pass which means I leave it in my bank which makes the area kind of useless to me a lot of the time even though I would probably like to come to this place more often.

Overall, I find it frustrating I event have to leave completely filled Portal Tomes in my inventory.

My suggestion is another little menu, similar to the novelty section or perhaps just in your H menu where you can store your teleport scrolls/tomes, passes to crafting zones, etc. They are supposed to be items for convenience but they take up space that makes them less convenient. I'd love to stick more useful items in my shared inventory slots like all those bank expresses I leave in my bank which seems pretty pointless or all the summoning things.

You got the max of is it 24 shared slots already?

@Linken.6345 said:

@hellsqueen.3045 said:So, I currently have my shared inventory slots filled with teleport tomes and my permanent salvage kit but I have no room for my Lily Of Elon Pass which means I leave it in my bank which makes the area kind of useless to me a lot of the time even though I would probably like to come to this place more often.

God if I could afford that, but I doubt very many people do. Even so, it still doesn't seem right that these portaling objects take up space when they are supposed be about convenience.

@"bbop.9706" said:unbelievable that these features are not already implemented but...

• per Character keybinds
  • weapon skills position moveable (Same as traits)
  • hot swappable build and gear sets.

Thanks.

p.s.

I'd pay gems for this functionality

This would be top priority for me also.

Just a note: if we'd have "per character keybinds", then "weapon skills position movable" would no be required. Tho it would not hurt.

@hellsqueen.3045 said:

God if I could afford that, but I doubt very many people do. Even so, it still doesn't seem right that these portaling objects take up space when they are supposed be about convenience.

Yeah, since those slots are gem store items, Anet probably won't be rushing to help us store those usable items anywhere as you suggest. While I agree it'd be nice to have, Anet would rather the revenue from people buying shared slots.

@Rauderi.8706 said:Anyone with enough alts definitely needs an improved character select screen.

• More characters visible per page (or all of them visible, like in a MOBA)

Please, yes this is a serious issue after 10+ characters

• Smaller character image so it fits on the screen
  • List of the day's daily quests (would be helpful, but now that Daily Class Winner isn't in PvP, not heavily necessary)
  • Sorting functions (Recently played, Least played, Crafting levels, Race, Profession, etc.)

I just love your post

Ability to ignore previously completed objectives is a very welcome QoL feature. Now if only Anet would reduce PoF (and LWS4) aggro range from 900 to 600, I'd actually do stuff in PoF instead of avoiding it like the plague except when I absolutely have to go there. A lot of players really hate this stupid aggro range.