LF MATURE GUILD MEMBERS | REBELLICIOUS | EU | age 30+ | all levels |

Silverfauve.4801

lLvX9iU.png

Rebellicious is an international gaming community for 30plussers. We aim to provide a fun, mature and well organized gaming environment. In Rebellicious we like to do things our own way. You will not find us racing to the highest level or eating through new content in a day or two. Instead we enjoy, explore and evolve in our own pace. We strive to be an easy going community that within set outlines, basically runs itself. If you are the type of gamer who embraces the guild as their virtual home, adopts his guild mates as new best friends and is motivated to stick around for a long time, we might just be the guild for you.

Requirements

To become a member you need to• be 30 years or older• have Discord (voice optional, text required)• enjoy both banter and good conversations• be the proud owner of a decent English vocabulary that does not include excessive swearing and cursing.

Our events are player-driven

Every member can start an event and add it to our calendar. The member becomes the organizer and is responsible for the activity. Other members can sign up for the event by simply adding the emoticons for yes, no or maybe either on our website or on Discord, which are synced together. Events can entail anything. In Rebellicious you are in charge of – but therefore also responsible for – your own fun and gaming experience.

Stay in touch on all your devices

We are using Discord for voice chat and Guilded for everything else. Guild news, organizing events and grouping up, sharing links and video’s: it all happens on there. Every time we post something new on the website an automatic update will be send to Discord, so you don’t miss out on anything. Because most of us have jobs and families to consider, our voice channels are usually only busy during parties, events and in the weekends. Both Discord and Guilded are available for all your devices.

The rules we live by

In Rebellicious we live by simple and pretty basic rules. We don’t have a level, gear or experience requirement, only the age requirement of 30+. You must have a working headset, download Discord and use it – at least for the text function – whenever you are gaming. Taking a break from our games to play something else, will not effect your membership but might temporarily remove you from those game rosters. You always can rejoin those rosters if you pick up a game again.

Applications

If you feel it is about time you become Rebellicious too, visit us at rebellicious.eu and fill out the application form. This form is also your key to our members only section, and triggers a bunch of automated administrative processes which allow the officers (we have a lot of those) to respond swiftly and provide you with all the necessary information once your application is approved.

After you filled out our application form you can keep track of the status of your application on our website. If your application is accepted, you will receive a chat message on our website with information on how to proceed. If you don’t respond within 48 hours, we will assume you changed your mind about joining us and remove your account from the website. We do this because we get a lot of applications for our games and like to keep an up to date roster and overview.

We are usually very quick to respond and certainly within 24 hours. If you don’t hear from us, something might have gone wrong. In that case, feel free to drop us an e-mail at info@rebellicious.eu.

We are looking forward meeting you!

Kind regardsSilverfauveGuild leader

We had a very, very nice Round Table Meeting last night with a lot of laughs. We were also able to welcome almost a dozen new members that joined our ranks over the last few days in our games. And last but not least, we added a GW2 town crier to our staff of NPC’s on Discord. Amongst other things, he keeps us informed about world bosses spawning and daily quests available.

• 2 weeks later...

We're still looking for more active 30+ years old (30+ is actually the new young right ;)) players who'd like to join our community. New players and veterans a like are welcome! No matter your skill. So if you're 30+ and still looking for a friendly guild, don't hesitate and pay a visit to rebellicious.eu and sign up!

And if you have questions don't hesitate to ask them and contact us. (Here or in game.)

Hi all. I am Alex. I looking for friendly guild for easy comfortable play. English isn't my native launage and i can have some trouble with conversation from this. And I haven't enough time for regular stable play everyday. So if it is not problems for you I wanna join yours guild.

@"Key.6541" said:Hi all. I am Alex. I looking for friendly guild for easy comfortable play. English isn't my native launage and i can have some trouble with conversation from this. And I haven't enough time for regular stable play everyday. So if it is not problems for you I wanna join yours guild.

Hello Alex. :) I think the majority of our community doesn't have English as their native tongue, so I wouldn't worrie about that.Feel free to fill out our application form: http://www.guilded.gg/r/AgGjkQQggl?i=GmjEggbd

Hi! Sounds right up my street!

I am a 40+ GW2 player with 2 young children looking for a guild i can start doing raid clears with having just geared up a druid and thief.

I am also a keen pvp-er approaching platinum level. I have found ways to compete even with aging reflexes!

I have been playing nearly a year and am keen to start pushing for my legendary gear goals.

Is the EU guild suitable for my needs? also what are raiding times and requirements if applicable?

Many thanks!

@"MoriMoriMori.5349" said:How much words a "decent English vocabulary" does contain? :) Any possibility of joining for somebody for whom English isn't a native language, and without good spoken English?

You don't have to be a native speaker: I am not either. :) Feel free to apply :)

@bbop.9706 said:Hi! Sounds right up my street!

I am a 40+ GW2 player with 2 young children looking for a guild i can start doing raid clears with having just geared up a druid and thief.

I am also a keen pvp-er approaching platinum level. I have found ways to compete even with aging reflexes!

I have been playing nearly a year and am keen to start pushing for my legendary gear goals.

Is the EU guild suitable for my needs? also what are raiding times and requirements if applicable?

Many thanks!

We are aiming for raids but we just started a few weeks ago in GW2, so we are still recruiting to get a bunch of geared players. Raid roster we will make up together as we do everything in our community. :)