Instability affecting elite mechanics — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Fractals/Dungeons/Strike Missions/Raids

Instability affecting elite mechanics

Frailty
Necromancer get his LF also decreased witch is ok for Core and Reaper because LF also work as a second health bar but that not the case with scourge because using shade skill consume a fixed amount of LF and not percentage

Example
a full DPS scourge using a viper stat have less than 16k LF and with Frailty he ll get a little more than 11K LF and desert shroud consume 4606 LF in both scenario
and also necromancer can get LF in percentage only and with Frailty that mean less LF bar and LF generation but the same spending as the normal and that will result in DPS loss
BTW support scourge also get affected

Comments

• phs.6089phs.6089 Member ✭✭✭✭

its really frustrating to get reduction of LF ether on reaper or scourge

"There is always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city."

• Nephalem.8921Nephalem.8921 Member ✭✭✭

Scourge dps is a joke in fractals anyways. Hopefully this will make them play something with actual damage so I don't have to spend eternities in there.

• Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Nephalem.8921 said:
    Scourge dps is a joke in fractals anyways. Hopefully this will make them play something with actual damage so I don't have to spend eternities in there.

Not sure if serious.

• SidewayS.3789SidewayS.3789 Member ✭✭✭

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@Nephalem.8921 said:

Not sure if serious.

Well he's right though. Condition damage in fractals isnt great, and scourge have low dps, compared with holo/dh/weaver.

⚡🔥💧 Andezahl 💧🔥⚡
    🌊Archmage of Rata Sum🌊