Didnt receive warclaw helmet — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Didnt receive warclaw helmet

I completed reward track, opened the box and didnt get helmet.

http://shrani.si/f/1s/pO/1fdRkiRr/gw084.jpg

Tagged:

Comments

  • @jazzy jazz.4217 said:
    I completed reward track, opened the box and didnt get helmet.

    http://shrani.si/f/1s/pO/1fdRkiRr/gw084.jpg

    I have the same problem. I complete the reward track before unlocking the achievement. and I did not receive the item :/

  • apharma.3741apharma.3741 Member ✭✭✭✭
  • It isn't working for me either. Thanks for checking into it

  • Thank you, can you post solution here please.

  • Envy.1748Envy.1748 Member ✭✭

    I received the helmet and I did not get my warclaw... kitten?

  • Ultima.5318Ultima.5318 Member ✭✭

    for those of you who got the helmet and did not use it yet, i just switched maps (forcibly cause i crashed and wasnt waiting for 100+ man queue again) and it unlocked it for me, however if you already used it i have no solution until patch comes.

  • Envy.1748Envy.1748 Member ✭✭

    im 8/8 with the achievement done and I didn't get my warclaw

  • buy the warclaw from vendor , new vendor at spawn

  • Problem is that some people unlocked reward tracked right off the page since they were waiting for quene to pop , easy to unlock if you save your wvw potions, and opened all the stuff , consumed everything and collection was not unlocked. Collection seems to be bugged to, it wont unlock until you get into a wvw map @Rubi Bayer.8493

  • Warlord.9074Warlord.9074 Member ✭✭✭

    The above is exactly what happened to me, however if they would of made the reward track just repeatable, than this wouldn't of been as big of a problem as it is. You would be sad you had to do the track twice but you wouldn't be locked out of getting it without a bug fix.

  • @Warlord.9074 said:
    The above is exactly what happened to me, however if they would of made the reward track just repeatable, than this wouldn't of been as big of a problem as it is. You would be sad you had to do the track twice but you wouldn't be locked out of getting it without a bug fix.

    The rewards are too high. 7 Mystic Clovers, there would need to be some sort of adjustment to end box if it was repeatable.

  • Celsith.2753Celsith.2753 Member ✭✭✭

    @CombatEvolve.9238 said:

    @Warlord.9074 said:
    The above is exactly what happened to me, however if they would of made the reward track just repeatable, than this wouldn't of been as big of a problem as it is. You would be sad you had to do the track twice but you wouldn't be locked out of getting it without a bug fix.

    The rewards are too high. 7 Mystic Clovers, there would need to be some sort of adjustment to end box if it was repeatable.

    Make it just award the helmet for repeats. A temporary change at least would be nice if it's going to take a while to fix.

    750k+ WvW kills
    Diamond No Life
    [HUNT] Predatory Instinct

  • Ty ty ty for very fast hotfix.

  • jezzi.6825jezzi.6825 Member
    edited March 6, 2019

    Even though my list says I obtained it at Tier 1, I don't have the helmet. Maybe I am misunderstanding something. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

  • Ignore my last post. I do believe now that I misunderstood what I had read. In my defense, it was late lol

  • I don't think that a "fix" that makes me repeat all the Warclaw Reward track is acceptable. I played the entire requirement to get the Warclaw and what I want is a result that is the same as I should have had.
    I am rather unusual in that I am old enough to remember listening to the radio during the attack on Pearl Harbour.
    That makes me rather creaky old, slow to react, and I die often in WvW due to that. The probable decrease in the number of commanders available to help will decrease quickly could result an a major increase in the amount of time it would take for me to repeat the reward track.
    All I want is a proper result for the work/time I did.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.