Didnt receive warclaw helmet

jazzy jazz.4217

for those of you who got the helmet and did not use it yet, i just switched maps (forcibly cause i crashed and wasnt waiting for 100+ man queue again) and it unlocked it for me, however if you already used it i have no solution until patch comes.

Problem is that some people unlocked reward tracked right off the page since they were waiting for quene to pop , easy to unlock if you save your wvw potions, and opened all the stuff , consumed everything and collection was not unlocked. Collection seems to be bugged to, it wont unlock until you get into a wvw map @Rubi Bayer.8493

The above is exactly what happened to me, however if they would of made the reward track just repeatable, than this wouldn't of been as big of a problem as it is. You would be sad you had to do the track twice but you wouldn't be locked out of getting it without a bug fix.

@Warlord.9074 said:The above is exactly what happened to me, however if they would of made the reward track just repeatable, than this wouldn't of been as big of a problem as it is. You would be sad you had to do the track twice but you wouldn't be locked out of getting it without a bug fix.

The rewards are too high. 7 Mystic Clovers, there would need to be some sort of adjustment to end box if it was repeatable.

@CombatEvolve.9238 said:

@Warlord.9074 said:The above is exactly what happened to me, however if they would of made the reward track just repeatable, than this wouldn't of been as big of a problem as it is. You would be sad you had to do the track twice but you wouldn't be locked out of getting it without a bug fix.

The rewards are too high. 7 Mystic Clovers, there would need to be some sort of adjustment to end box if it was repeatable.

Make it just award the helmet for repeats. A temporary change at least would be nice if it's going to take a while to fix.

I don't think that a "fix" that makes me repeat all the Warclaw Reward track is acceptable. I played the entire requirement to get the Warclaw and what I want is a result that is the same as I should have had.I am rather unusual in that I am old enough to remember listening to the radio during the attack on Pearl Harbour.That makes me rather creaky old, slow to react, and I die often in WvW due to that. The probable decrease in the number of commanders available to help will decrease quickly could result an a major increase in the amount of time it would take for me to repeat the reward track.All I want is a proper result for the work/time I did.

• 1 year later...