[NA/OCX]PvX] Xtraordinary Slackers - [XTRA] Chill|Social|Silly|Hate-Free|New/Ret/Vets! [DISCORD]

EriskRedLemur.7153

Hello once and future Slackers! I've been running with these other peasants for a bit, and they are an awesome bunch (except for the King, he's a bit off his rocker. Don't tell him I said that). I don't get to do a lot of stuff with groups due to my own time constraints, but Guild Missions are super fun and the playful banter keeps Discord interesting and lively. Thanks to all the officers that work hard to keep things moving with Guild Missions, Fractal training and such.<3Mel (aka Jhezrial).

We're really excited for 2019 and through regrowth n stuff, we just got GH lvl 42 - like I said we are still smaller and doing more. As said we have Fractals and Missions every week, HP runs, n many Discord events like raffles, fashion contests, and scav hunts n more. AND just a great discord and peeps to be part of a weird friendly mature open to all walks of life family.

Hello future friends! I've been with these amazing people for about 3 years now, and still going strong! We're a good group of people just looking to make more friends. You'll never have to worry about elitist content or worrying about not knowing enough about Fractals to do them, we're all willing to help each other out and understand everyone starts somewhere. We'll help each other along the way :smiley:

SO - slackers of Tyria - probably too much work to even apply or ask a question we get i :D BUT - we are growing (yes, still a "small" guild AND US PT based BUT OCX friendly by a lot, just to clear up not an Aussie guild despite many Aussies :) and are excited that in February we'll be doing our first Raids - slacker style. That is, LEARNING; SLOW; FOR CUPCAKES; FOR THE KING AKA FUN TIMES TOGETHER - not min/max - open to variation of classes and skill and flexible scheds; slackers have RL slacking to do! Now of course there's some req. that are obv like gear, stats, etc.

BUT we're not a raid guild lol again so dont join primarily for raids just something we didnt do before we're TRYING to slowly do now - again we have regular low tier fractal runs, aiming for a higher tier night, MISSIONS, and LOTS of DISCORD stuff -> in-game. aka player made JPs, scav hunts, fashion contests, etc. SO - either contact me, an officer OR APPLY (site leads to posting app on discord, but you can also PM me in-game or here for direct discord app channel IF really gonna join :)

Join and slack with us. I've been with XTRA for a few months but did not know about this post till today (I discovered those slackers from Reddit post). We had lots of fun during our weekly guild missions, fractals and dungeons exploration, and some pee-vee-pee matches too. Oh, we also have a home-made jumping puzzle in the guild hall which 1st prize is a LEGENDARY PRECURSOR (yes, your read that right, a precursor), and I must admit that it's pretty tough that I gave up even tho I was drooling on the prize. There's also fashion contests running every other month with "drooling" prizes from our fashionista Queen.

@"random.8305" said:So uh, if I were (hypothetically speaking) interested in joining this guild, I would just express said interest here? Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Practically, how to apply has been mentioned in the original post =) , and I just copy it down here for your convenience:

SITE APP/DISCORD: https://www.xtraordinaryslackersguild.com/gengw2appSITE: https://xtraordinaryslackersguild.com/homeSITE GUILD RULES: https://www.xtraordinaryslackersguild.com/rlxsbasicscreedmemberconduct

Thanks all who've joined! YES, we have a round-about way going site->discord - bad experience giving discord link out here direct before; despite precautions for unranked peeps/bots join never posting question answers and meh Im too slack to deal LUL ANYWAYS...

A simple bump - it's not easy a smaller-med guild growing at a slower quality pace but we've been getting cool peeps like above ^ and when nothing official is scheduled peeps ask/do dungeons, fracts, PvP etc. so come be part of the weird trying to be social cupcake devouring royal quirky fun close slacker fam! Or don't lol :)

What the Fractal!?! So we are learning T1 fractals and getting into T2. I’ve only been to one night of fractals (having never done them before) and those experienced with them were very patient and informative. Super chill experience.Also, some of us were recently working on LWS2 achievements and other things. I’m currently lost in Auric Basin. If you see me, stop waving and help me kill this giant plant before it squashs me into jelly! See you in and around Tyria! But don’t forget to post an app also. They give out cupcakes. ;)

New year, new slacker!! come one, come all, we have cupcakes, funny people, Aussies, Fractal training, fashion contests (i suck at because fml), jumping puzzles in the GH created by yours truly, and and and .................................................... crisp hi-five, if youre a good slacker maybe even a crisp hi-ten ;).But in all seriousness, we are pretty chill, we help each other out where we can and we slacker together :p

Did our first raid last night! Learning, casual, Wing 4 only first 2 bosses 'cause slackers yo n most peeps were new to raids. BUT epic fun. We're far from becoming a raid guild lol (we do more fracts) and still casual but - hopefully more; n can't promise new peeps get instant spots but it's starting casual/flex etc. Currently NA SAT 10pm PST/22:00 UTC-8 (we also have 6 timezones who raided (Germany, Aussies, Canada, SEA, PST/MST). read OP, ask ques, Discord req. and questions there either via site app for link or ask for direct.

PhO2IfF.jpg

In the past month since joining, I've learned so much and made so many friends. Such an excellent community of players. Scheduled guild activities Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays and lots of unscheduled impromptu runs of things as people need help working towards various things (gear, dungeon tokens, fractal leveling etc.) Doesn't matter if it's chatting in guild chat or trudging through Arah explorable it's always very easygoing and inclusive! Come hang out with us! ?

Thanks man! :) So linked in OP (should read anyways) is site-> app->discord link it's fully automated. I get that is an extra step, so you can reply, MAIL me here/in-game for discord link (where there's instructions->simple questions to fill n post in an intro channel that IS req). Cant promise it'll be quick I try my best. You can TRY my discord name but Erisk Redlemur#7944 too but may get error. (more contacts in OP) we're trying all Tyse said but GW2 is in a slow period it seems help keep us slacking! :)

Most of my game play is solo due to time constraints, but when I am in need of help, Slackers come out to help always. I try to make Guild Missions weekly, which is a laugh-riot if you can get into voice chat. We have an eclectic group of wonderful people from all over the world. Discord is pretty active as well. We are still growing but the Guild hall has made huge gains of late! You will not regret slacking with us! :)

• 4 months later...

Barobins prematurely bumped - always a sucky condition :) hehe - NOW links in OP, new OP, etc. ! Slackers are back to - slacking? Yeah, we're rebuilding sorta - so, if patient, help us reform an already great community! Lots of stuff coming! PLEASE READ OP - PM me w/ questions OR a contact at bottom of OP. We don't generally invite if u simply whisper there's a quick site/discord question/app to do n pretty easy tbh! Remember we want XTRAORDINARY slackers! :)