[NA, TC][Casual PvX] Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ]

Lanthun.7251

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!A laid back, fun loving guild is what I've been searching for! I haven't been in a guild since GW1 simply because I'm a super casual player who doesn't like to let people down. My work schedule varies a lot so I don't usually have a huge amount of time to spend in game, but I like to login at least once a week. From what it sounds like you guys don't mind that too much and like to focus on having fun in GW2, so I'd love to be a Super Scrub (and eventually a Lint Licker) if you'll have me!

@Sardonic Phantasm.2897 said:Hello!A laid back, fun loving guild is what I've been searching for! I haven't been in a guild since GW1 simply because I'm a super casual player who doesn't like to let people down. My work schedule varies a lot so I don't usually have a huge amount of time to spend in game, but I like to login at least once a week. From what it sounds like you guys don't mind that too much and like to focus on having fun in GW2, so I'd love to be a Super Scrub (and eventually a Lint Licker) if you'll have me!

@TnrBlix.2803 said:Would I be able to join?ive always wanted to get into this game more but I never have any friends to play with and this guild seems fun, if not i understand

Hi folks, sorry for the delay. I will get you both an invite this evening. Cheers!

Hey, Im a newer player looking for people to hang out with and your guild sounds like it could be a good place to make some friends to play with. Im mainly a pve and rp type player. Im still learning the game but Im getting there. Level 20 norn warrior for the moment!

@Nixas.5640 said:Hey, Im a newer player looking for people to hang out with and your guild sounds like it could be a good place to make some friends to play with. Im mainly a pve and rp type player. Im still learning the game but Im getting there. Level 20 norn warrior for the moment!

Getting you an invite situated today, see you soon!

@Goopy.7582 said:Hello! I'm a returning player who is also pretty noobish and casual. I'm interested in casual pve and WvW with friends and this guild seems legit. I have a level 80 Ranger and Thief and would love an invite please. :D

Hi hi, I have arranged for your invite. Hopefully look for it within next 24 hours (it's hit/miss with me when I log on, and my officers should be able to take care fo it)

• 2 weeks later...

Giving us a bump! We're still here, and recruiting! We're on the quieter side as summer approaches and that "outside" world becomes more fun during the summer on the United States side of the world, but we're always taking in players who want to have fun!