Recommended guardian build? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Recommended guardian build?

I have heart of thorns, but not path of fire. So I do not have the option to go firebrand. After the core guardian nerf it seems like I am not doing as well.
Any recommendations on the next best thing? I'm thinking going condition burning build with sword and torch or something, or maybe DH.

Comments

• kasoki.5180kasoki.5180 Member ✭✭✭

For what game mode?

• TheAgedGnome.7520TheAgedGnome.7520 Member ✭✭✭

It would also help to include your current build, using: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/

• Yannir.4132Yannir.4132 Member ✭✭✭✭

@kasoki.5180 said:
    For what game mode?

Exactly. For PvE a condi build will absolutely work, always has. PvP is another story.

• Remixex.2089Remixex.2089 Member ✭✭

For pvp, core guard still "works" if you swap Valkyrie for Marauder amulet....but holy kitten it basically only works if you were very skilled with the Valk setup, don't expect to have more than 3k HP after any kind of battle....

• I'm looking for spvp build. I'm thinking it will take some time for people to figure out a new build here. Right now I'm running a burst burning build

• Remixex.2089Remixex.2089 Member ✭✭

I swapped Valkyrie's amulet for Marauder's, and radiance for Honor323, it....works oddly similar to pre-nerf guard, 75% crit chance with fury, less power, more sustain

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.