Option to hide shield?

SkyFurY.6057

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

While we are at it. I want option that turns changes all players to default skin, with basic weapon skin, basic mount and no backpack/infusions.Too much noise on the screen.Yeah sure option to hide all items when not in combat, actually even when in combat is welcome.

@YoukiNeko.6047 said:While we are at it. I want option that turns changes all players to default skin, with basic weapon skin, basic mount and no backpack/infusions.Too much noise on the screen.Yeah sure option to hide all items when not in combat, actually even when in combat is welcome.

lol i know for a fact that is NEVER going to happen... they want you to see all these cash shop skins on other players cus its free advertising and marketing... to make others want to buy them... theyd never give an option to turn that off... and why would you want that? for everyone to look exactly the same?

also i feel the same way about the shield thing... its why i dont play chrono on my mesmer... shield to damn ugly to have it on my back..

@Adrianna.3092 said:

@YoukiNeko.6047 said:While we are at it. I want option that turns changes all players to default skin, with basic weapon skin, basic mount and no backpack/infusions.Too much noise on the screen.Yeah sure option to hide all items when not in combat, actually even when in combat is welcome.

lol i know for a fact that is NEVER going to happen... they want you to see all these cash shop skins on other players cus its free advertising and marketing... to make others want to buy them... theyd never give an option to turn that off... and why would you want that? for everyone to look exactly the same?

also i feel the same way about the shield thing... its why i dont play chrono on my mesmer... shield to kitten ugly to have it on my back..

A person can dream. Then again why would I buy flaming balls of flames when I have a perfectly looking bird? I would actually enjoy if all players looked the same on my screen and I looked different. (I'm the commander after all) By the way they (Anet) did add the option to mute other player sounds (the annoying unicorn bow), so they might add this one too.

• 2 months later...

@"Bersiwald.4783" said:I bought Lightbinder Blades Wings because in the preview in Black Lion Trading Company it had look like this https://i.imgur.com/WUmEhRc.png despite shield is on the back of my character. Now let's see how it looks in the game https://i.imgur.com/cTrMZds.png. The store misled me.

Well you dont see the shield at all on the store picture, since its made to show of what your buying ofcourse you will see that.That dont however make them behave any diffrently than any of the backpacks already in the game tho.