[BUG] Nature's Renewal & Nature's Vengeance bug, doesn't res at 360 radius [VIDEO ADDED]

@"steki.1478" said:Did downed players by any chance got healed to 80-90% downed health or just nothing happened?

Interesting question, I didn't check. Wiki says the spirit is suppose to res them but I'll look at players' health in the future.wiki "Your spirit of nature teleports to your location and sacrifices its health to revive and cure the conditions of nearby downed allies."

There's a bug where poisoned downeds below 33% health dont get revived, they just get healed to almost max downed health. Considering that nature spirit cleanses conditions this is quite hard to proc, but other reviving skills and vapor form will bug every single time.

@steki.1478 said:There's a bug where poisoned downeds below 33% health dont get revived, they just get healed to almost max downed health. Considering that nature spirit cleanses conditions this is quite hard to proc, but other reviving skills and vapor form will bug every single time.

Yeah, I can see poison being an unintended bug, thank you for the info. I'm going to head to a world boss today or tomorrow and try to use nature spirit there at the 360 range.

I just tried it on the two Largos Assassins in Wing 6. Three people were down, I used Nature's Renewal near the middle of the platform. I revived 2 out of the 3 people. Spirit of Nature was in range of all three players, so what I can tell Nature's Vengeance trait isn't working properly with Spirit of Nature.

• 3 weeks later...

After the update last week:"Spirit Skills: Fixed a bug in which the ranger's active spirit skills reverted to their original skills if the spirits were kept alive long enough."Spirit of Nature is still not reviving players outside of 180 radius when traited with Nature's Vengeance. A developer haven't responded to this post, so I thought the bug must have been hard to confirm. So, I created a video that illustrates this:

If you have similar experience with Spirit of Nature, post the spirits can teleport patch, please respond. Hopefully, we'll get the developers attention if more people post about their experiences. Otherwise, this bug maybe around for months...if not longer.

• 3 weeks later...