Combine all three legendary backpacks into 1 super legendary like Eternity

I have all three legendary backpacks and would love to see them merge in to one awesome crazy legendary backpack, BUT those three backpacks cannot be repeatably crafted as far as I know, thus making it quite the bad investment from three legendary backpacks ending up with one... I mean I would still do it for the fashion wars.Other idea coming up to my mind is a collection achievement. We had many collection achievements before that when finished they give some AP, title and some reward. Why not give them all... why not give the fourth exclusive legendary as a reward for creating all three of the previous backpacks. I mean ... think about how much would that help for the players to do more PvE, PvP and WvW. Many of the people don't like Warbringer and WvW so they won't do it. Many of the people don't like The Ascension and PvP so they won't do it. The same goes for fractals and the Ad Infinitum. If you put fourth legendary, as an achievement gift, that looks insanely cool many players would love to acquire it, right? But only if it doesn't destroy the previous three... I even have a name for that legendary ... "Coexist"

@"Gopaka.7839" said:why not give the fourth exclusive legendary as a reward for creating all three of the previous backpacksA legendary as achievement/collection reward? You're joking, right? I could see that collection giving a special skin (probably something atrocious with more aura and sparkle than a whole set of infusions could create), but a full legendary??? No way.

I wouldn't be against this, but if it does get put in, please make it possible for players to create additional copies of Ad Infinitum and The Ascension. Currently, Warbringer is the only Legendary backpack that we can create multiple copies of. (And while we're at it, the ability to create multiple Auroras would be much appreciated too!)

No. The three do not have any similar design, it just wouldn't work.

Eternity works because it was originally the only legendary greatsword. But devs / QA liked the individual forms enough to split them into two legendaries and had Eternity made by merging the two new legendaries.

If we get any more legendaries like Eternity that are 2 or more merged, they'd have to be designed from the get-go to be similar enough to work when merged.

Like Ad Infinitum and a golden Ad Infinitum that people have been wanting for a long while now. Or turning the four Spinal Blades into a merged backpiece.

• 4 years later...

Shouldn't bump this, but i didnt realize it got any responses really. So now that armory is out and you would keep your legendary backpacks. I still think this would be a good idea. What is the purpose of having 3 legendary backpacks but i can only use 1. I want to show my dedication to getting the backpack from all 3 modes, but i can only wear 1 at a time. It can be a totally new skin. It doesnt even have to be shiny. I just want it to show my dedication to getting them all. Give it Golden fractal spikes, flames from warbringer, and add the mother of pearl glass and some bronze, it can be a monstrosity even. I just dont see an incentive to get more than 1 of them, but I like the achievements for them. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Warbie.9360 said:

Shouldn't bump this, but i didnt realize it got any responses really. So now that armory is out and you would keep your legendary backpacks. I still think this would be a good idea. What is the purpose of having 3 legendary backpacks but i can only use 1. I want to show my dedication to getting the backpack from all 3 modes, but i can only wear 1 at a time. It can be a totally new skin. It doesnt even have to be shiny. I just want it to show my dedication to getting them all. Give it Golden fractal spikes, flames from warbringer, and add the mother of pearl glass and some bronze, it can be a monstrosity even. I just dont see an incentive to get more than 1 of them, but I like the achievements for them. 

If you like the achievments for them should that not be enough?

• Confused 1

On 3/7/2019 at 4:46 PM, Zaxares.5419 said:

I wouldn't be against this, but if it does get put in, please make it possible for players to create additional copies of Ad Infinitum and The Ascension. Currently, Warbringer is the only Legendary backpack that we can create multiple copies of. (And while we're at it, the ability to create multiple Auroras would be much appreciated too!)

I guess you wouldn’t need anything but the new legendary backpack if it ever happened, was you’d have the skins unlocked already for the others?