GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Various request for sales:-Additionnal character slot-Scarlet spaulder and grasp-Strider armor set

Returning:-Shrine guardian-Cat ears-Devil horns-Peg Leg boots skin-Pirate Hook skin-Pirate corsair hat Skin-Wizard Hat

New possible items:-Eye visor like in DBZ-Hoodie with devil horns on it-Dungeons themed outfits-Motorbike mount skin-Racial cities themed outfits.

CAPE SUGESTIONS:

• Tattered
  • Plain
  • Fancy
  • Glowy,
  • Sparklez
  • Scaled
  • Long
  • Short
  • Feathered
  • Patched up with rags
  • Layered
  • With rep'd guild logo

NON CAPE SUGGESTIONS:

• Cat tail back piece (maybe goes over charr tails with the piece's pattern)
  • Cow tail back piece (similar mechanic)
  • A cool sort of plated mask that covers the whole face including the eyes
  • Handy Utility weapon kit (weapon skins that are so silly simple but fun like say duct tape focus, a practice wood sword greatsword, fishing rod longbow, frying pan mace, spatula axe, pillow shield, hair brush scepter, bird house on a post for staff, back scratcher sword, a pistol that's just tossing a coin and flings coins instead of bullets, mini clothing line for shortbow, a lantern sort of hammer, fireworks mortar for rifle)
  • A hand Cannon for a pistol skin connected to the wrist that makes boom sounds when fired
  • An armed choya tied to the front of a shield as a shield skin
  • An armed choya strapped onto your back as a back piece skin (realistically the shield could do that)
  • A bell on a ribbon going around the neck like a necklace as a shoulder piece
  • Googly Eyes head piece or toy novelty
  • Hamster Ball toy novelty to run around while inside of
  • A home instance brewery for players to craft intoxicating beverages
  • A home instance bookshelf to keep books a player has found/completed/collected
  • A home instance story teller of your account wide adventures and great doings based on active title on that character
  • A mail sender character upgrade that boosts a character's sending limit before being slowed down by 3-5 more mail sends (could be useful for giveaways through map chat and maybe have a designated mailing character or two) I cannot tell you how many times I'd offer like 3-5 dyes on map chat after opening black lion chests and I get stopped after 2 and the chat is just gunning through discussion making it worse to keep tabs of who gets what.

@WinterSolstice.7829 said:CAPE SUGESTIONS:

• Tattered
  • Plain
  • Fancy
  • Glowy,
  • Sparklez
  • Scaled
  • Long
  • Short
  • Feathered
  • Patched up with rags
  • Layered
  • With rep'd guild logo

NON CAPE SUGGESTIONS:

• Cat tail back piece (maybe goes over charr tails with the piece's pattern)
  • Cow tail back piece (similar mechanic)
  • A cool sort of plated mask that covers the whole face including the eyes
  • Handy Utility weapon kit (weapon skins that are so silly simple but fun like say duct tape focus, a practice wood sword greatsword, fishing rod longbow, frying pan mace, spatula axe, pillow shield, hair brush scepter, bird house on a post for staff, back scratcher sword, a pistol that's just tossing a coin and flings coins instead of bullets, mini clothing line for shortbow, a lantern sort of hammer, fireworks mortar for rifle)
  • A hand Cannon for a pistol skin connected to the wrist that makes boom sounds when fired
  • An armed choya tied to the front of a shield as a shield skin
  • An armed choya strapped onto your back as a back piece skin (realistically the shield could do that)
  • A bell on a ribbon going around the neck like a necklace as a shoulder piece
  • Googly Eyes head piece or toy novelty
  • Hamster Ball toy novelty to run around while inside of
  • A home instance brewery for players to craft intoxicating beverages
  • A home instance bookshelf to keep books a player has found/completed/collected
  • A home instance story teller of your account wide adventures and great doings based on active title on that character
  • A mail sender character upgrade that boosts a character's sending limit before being slowed down by 3-5 more mail sends (could be useful for giveaways through map chat and maybe have a designated mailing character or two) I cannot tell you how many times I'd offer like 3-5 dyes on map chat after opening black lion chests and I getstopped after 2 and the chat is just gunning through discussion making it worse to keep tabs of who gets what.

try taking a look at the Improvised Weapon Skin set ;)

Now that we have all kinds of cute mounts, time has come to finally introduce a horse skin for the warclaw. The forward leap animation that already exists would fit perfectly and the special skill also offers some great possibilities. For example you could make it so the horse jumps forwards and launches an earthshake like animation.

Flying without the Griffon mount. Those of us that have wing transmogs would love to be able to use them. I suggest an ability that lets us double jump and get a height and glide like the Griffon.

The only difference would be that we would only be as fast as a normal glider. Nobody really uses the Glider anymore because they have the Griffon mount, and they can mount it while falling. This gives them the ability to either land safely, or keep going and just "fly" away.

I suggest an option to be able to do that with Gliders. Press double jump and your character jumps and flaps the wings. You then use your endurance to flap again just like the Griffon mount.

This would give those of us who like the RP of using wings to fly the ability to fly with our wings. (But it's significantly slower than the mount so most people would still use the mount. There's no advantage.)