Warclaw as default mount in WvW affects default in PvE — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Warclaw as default mount in WvW affects default in PvE

I normally have keybinds setup for all the mounts except the griffon. I use the griffon setup as the default selected mount so it doesn't need it's own special keybind beyond the one for the default mount keybind. When I go to WvW the default changes to the warclaw but when I come back to PvE the warclaw stays as default. WvW shouldn't affect the default mount for PvE.

Comments

• trueanimus.4085trueanimus.4085 Member ✭✭✭

yes... this is really annoying. can you please seperate the warclaw from the pve mount line or something... i always default back to it when i leave wvw and i usually use griffin in pve

• Sithis.3564Sithis.3564 Member ✭✭✭

please fix

• Still a bug. Please change this, I can't tell you how often I've jumped off a cliff and not flapped into Skyscale or Griffin because of the change to my default in PvE.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.