Harbinger's Shroud - Support Scourge Buff

Methuselah.4376

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

@"Bull Zooker.1672" said:anyone know when the on shroud traits happen with the new mechanic? specifically foot in the grave (stability on enter) and the heal when u leave shroud blood trait?

IIRC, Life from Death triggers at the "explosion," so at the same time as it grants barrier to allies and hits enemies.

this makes the stun break element pointless, this should definitely be moved to "on activation".thanks for the info (y)

@Bull Zooker.1672 said:

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

@Bull Zooker.1672 said:anyone know when the on shroud traits happen with the new mechanic? specifically foot in the grave (stability on enter) and the heal when u leave shroud blood trait?

IIRC, Life from Death triggers at the "explosion," so at the same time as it grants barrier to allies and hits enemies.

this makes the stun break element pointless, this should definitely be moved to "on activation".thanks for the info (y)

Not so fast, there. "Life From Death" is a "leaving shroud" trait. Those trigger at the explosion.

"Enter Shroud" traits trigger at the moment you get the initial Barrier.

Ok, my final build:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQRBIhh+xJJNQVvgpNA7NYpbw07pH1k60DYAEAo6AjgDFA-jVyGQBQVJYQV1QRqlAgnAQb0Pwh9HqlyHydSAWqSoAAHAv39u39g3f/93f/96+7v/+7v/+7v/epA8bmF-w

Good things:Healing well heals for ~1200 per tickRegeneration heals for ~410 per tickVampiric presence: 90 heal per trigger (max 2 per second)= 180hpsSo we have permanent 500-600 heal per second with just VP and regeneration.Transfusion is also almost equally high as full magi.

Problems I encountered:-Cannot outheal the heavy ticking dmg from golem test room

-So with the most recent nerfs to druid, I guess we cannot guarantee a 100% vigor uptime anymore:Mark of evasion: Is heavily dependant on vigor, else you will be out of dodges very fast

-life from death, seems fun to play at first, but is pretty much useless if players are already full health. I found vampiric presence more useful.

Also some math:

Life from death: 17 seconds + 3 second = 20 seconds cd with harbingers shroud equipped. Heals for 3400.

Vampiric presence: minimum heal: 0 assuming noone does any hitsMaximum heal assuming a hit ever half second: (90x2x17)+(175x2x3)= 3060+1050= 4110 healAverage heal, assuming 1 hit per second: 1530+525= 2055 heal

Assuming normal raid encounters with like no attack downtimes:VP is betterTrait choice is heavily dependent on boss encounter.

@phs.6089 said:

@Mammoth.1975 said:This could use a coefficient nerf in pvp honestly. 11k aoe barriers that deal damage strip boons and stack torment are pretty strong.

First you gotta manage to get so much LF in sPvP and the luxury to spend it.

This is very doable, although your damage suffers for it ;) I'm basically hitting shade abilities on recharge. It's all a balance I guess, it just feels very strong right now.

• 2 months later...