[Bug?] Nature Renewal doesn't work to res at 360 radius, is anyone else experiencing this?

reapex.8546

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Only if my spirits interrupted. I hadn't problems so far. Although i have to mention it ws in fractals and nothing in competitive.

In fractals, I have to be standing almost next to the person for Nature Spirit to work, I'm unable to res at the 360 range when traited with Nature's Vengeance. Were you using Nature's renewal right next to the people?

@reapex.8546 said:

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Only if my spirits interrupted. I hadn't problems so far. Although i have to mention it ws in fractals and nothing in competitive.

In fractals, I have to be standing almost next to the person for Nature Spirit to work, I'm unable to res at the 360 range when traited with Nature's Vengeance. Were you using Nature's renewal right next to the people?

Yeah the few instances i had to use it was, when i was on top of ppl. Maybe the range is bugged.

@InsaneQR.7412 said:

Yeah the few instances i had to use it was, when i was on top of ppl. Maybe the range is bugged.

I believe the range is bugged, I just tried it on the two Largos Assassins in Wing 6. Three people were down, I used Nature's Renewal near the middle of the platform. I revived 2 out of the 3 people. Spirit of Nature was in range of all three players, so what I can tell Nature's Vengeance trait isn't working properly with Spirit of Nature.

@Eurantien.4632 said:You're saying, your spirit survived for a full animation cast? I don't understand.

LMFAO. I was about to ask ''Your party members didn't die out while the spirit did its full animation ?''

The Stability nerf is ridiculous, the spirit is completely useless in Fractals like Twilight Oasis, where you actually need the pulsing Stability.

• 3 weeks later...

Most of the time my Nature spirit fails to revive any downed players in fractals, say it's a knockback, stun or whatever. I don't know the root cause, combat with instabilities are already too messy to check why it fails to revive properly. Something is wrong with Nature Spirit, that's for sure, it's Elite Utility after all, should not fail easily like that.

@fatihso.7258 said:Most of the time my Nature spirit fails to revive any downed players in fractals, say it's a knockback, stun or whatever. I don't know the root cause, combat with instabilities are already too messy to check why it fails to revive properly. Something is wrong with Nature Spirit, that's for sure, it's Elite Utility after all, should not fail easily like that.

Yeah, for a few years Nature Spirit would get interrupted easily. So, I had to make sure it was in a safe location. Then I noticed the resurrect skill would fail, if I didn't wait 2-3 seconds after summoning Nature Spirit [this is before the spirit teleport patch]. Anet did a patch one week ago that stated:Spirit Skills: Fixed a bug in which the ranger's active spirit skills reverted to their original skills if the spirits were kept alive long enough.

I haven't tested if this corrected the bug I listed earlier. Many groups stopped relying on Spirit of Nature after the 360 res bug was introduced. I'll try to doing some testing today to see if its still failing.

• 3 weeks later...