Jumping Puzzle Assistance

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:porting me through Charlice was worth a whole stack of ectos. It was so annoying.

Griffonrook run is another one that I personally find undoable. The rest is.. annoying, time consuming or just dumb, but do-able. The easiest is Morgan's Spiral. I can sleepwalk that one. The one in Siren's looks a lot harder than it actually is.

Yah Morgans Spiral probably is the easiest puzzle. The main reason I keep a mesmer there is because its also one I see a lot of new players on and they aren't used to it yet so I hang around to give them a helping hand and chat with em. It was my first ever JP in the game and I died countless times attempting it and the 2nd part of it so now I just enjoy seeing other players learn and move up and help out where needed. ^^

• 6 months later...

@kaylon.9347 said:Skipping stone is such a pain. If you can tp me there I will reward you with 50 gold. I know it not much but I'm poor lol. Contact me at kaylon001@gmail.com or WhatsApp 1 868 332 7394

Or wait for skipping stones to included as part of the dailies. Usually there will be multiple people offering ports, tipping optional or not required, some will even return your tip.

• 2 weeks later...

@kaylon.9347 said:Skipping stone is such a pain. If you can tp me there I will reward you with 50 gold. I know it not much but I'm poor lol. Contact me at kaylon001@gmail.com or WhatsApp 1 868 332 7394

Ah I'm so late. Apologies mate, I've been so busy with schoolwork as of late I unfortunately haven't been able to login as much as I would like. If you still need the puzzle I would be more than happy to port you and should be on tomorrow night around 9:30EST and for a few hours after.

@"Moonlit.6421" said:So I'm not so much asking for assistance but rather which puzzles people generally need assistance with. I currently have 12 mesmers all parked at various jumping puzzles for the sole purpose of ports. It was originally to help out some guildmates but after seeing how many people needed them I started leaving them there and have been porting ever since. Currently I have mesmers at the following puzzles:Chalice of Tears in Ember BaySkipping Stones in Southsun CoveMorgan's Spiral/Dreamdark Enclave in Caledon ForestSpekk's Labe in Caledon ForestNot So Secret in Gendaren Fields (Goggles and chest)

I currently still have 2 more mesmers that I can station at another puzzle or two, depending on the need, so I'm looking for good recommendations. What puzzles/places would be good to park a mesmer at that could help people out the most? Thanks for your time and thoughts. ^^

(On NA by the way in case anyone is looking to contact me for a port.)

If you can "assign" one of your mesmers to the Goemm's Lab JP in Metrica Province you will make a lot of players happy. Although I can do it (around 15 min after a long pause), I'm always happy to see a mesmer porting when this is on daily.

@"Cristalyan.5728" said:

If you can "assign" one of your mesmers to the Goemm's Lab JP in Metrica Province you will make a lot of players happy. Although I can do it (around 15 min after a long pause), I'm always happy to see a mesmer porting when this is on daily.

Hm I feel like I've heard of that one before so I've probably done it at some point. I actually do have a free mesmer right now so I'll try to look into that one next time I'm on and see if its something I can get set up.