Shattered Darkness [DARK] [NA] [PvE] - NOW RECRUITING

Sookie.6580

Hey there @Sookie.6580,I've been playing Guild Wars 2 for a long time now, however for the last year or so I have been playing alone due to the guild that I originally transferred from GW1 to GW2 with, no longer exists, and I never found a new one to join. I would like to do high level fractals and would also like to learn how to raid if you guys do that kind of stuff? I have a good bit of experience in PvP and also in the dungeons. I also have a pretty good knowledge of crafting, ascended creation, etc... though I'm sure most players know those things as well! I'm not sure if I fit the bill or not, but I would like to join or at least meet everyone!Thanks,Cara Khati

@Cara Khati.9685 we are actually just starting up our t3/t4 fractal training group so, you're welcome to join us for those. As for raids, we currently have a static group that occasionally recruits from within or has sub spots. But what we can definitely do is direct you to some resources for raid training and help you through it also. I'm going to shoot you an invite and you can come check things out. We are currently in the process of a reorg so, you'll have to excuse the mess :) .I'll send you an ingame mail as well! We'll see you on and hopefully, welcome to your guild!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...