What is your least favourite sound in the game?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dreamer without question. There was always more then one when I did meta/boss trains. Was like a jackhammer. Despite all the noise from this game. Despite so many people around using skills. Those damn neighs cut through it all like butter. Granted, I don't notice them all that much anymore. I'm normally listening to something else in the background while playing. But even just seeing one.....

Least favourite dialogue: "You can never have too much treasure", especially when accompanied by the appearance of the 'You are Encumbered!' window. If this game has taught me anything, it's that you can have too much treasure.

Least favourite sound effect: When White Mantle Mesmers in Lake Doric cast Mind Stab - it's always way louder than everything else!

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Cerioth.7062" said:Which sound effect / voice line / piece of music etc gives you the worst kind of chills? The noise you just want to stop?

the Jacaranda ranger pet

:o :# :s :angry:

This is my favourite! But I understand why it would be annoying if you didn't like it.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned the Mini Toxic Hybrid - I'm sure there were complaints about it making a "disgusting" sound when the Season 1 Memory Boxes came out.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

the Jacaranda ranger pet

:o :# :s :angry:

This is my favourite! But I understand why it would be annoying if you didn't like it.

How can you enjoy it? :o It sounds like a broken sound file and makes me cringe everytime I hear it.

I disagree, I think it sounds more organic than that... but that said, I am the kind of person who enjoys listening to broken sound files, radio interference, dial-up modems, etc.