GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I would like many more back pieces - more wings, more variety in wings (delicate or small as a lot of the current ones are very bulky and don't match a lot) dragonsblood (and ascended), elegy and requiem (with dyeable particle effects - I can't stress this enough I would be so happy if there was a dyeable aura back piece. ESPECIALLY if it were like crystally wings with the same kind of animations as the dragon wing/glider combo set). A Glint crystal throne with floating pieces of shimmering iridescent crystals (please not raids, maybe a fractal?) more legendary weapons for underwater weapons, PLEASE HOLD MORE CONTESTS FOR ART WEAPONS/ARMOR/BACK PIECES!!! Thank you so much for reading my comment and I hope you greatly consider my wishes

@KhryzisOP.1069 said:I would like many more back pieces - more wings, more variety in wings (delicate or small as a lot of the current ones are very bulky and don't match a lot) dragonsblood (and ascended), elegy and requiem (with dyeable particle effects - I can't stress this enough I would be so happy if there was a dyeable aura back piece. ESPECIALLY if it were like crystally wings with the same kind of animations as the dragon wing/glider combo set). A Glint crystal throne with floating pieces of shimmering iridescent crystals (please not raids, maybe a fractal?) more legendary weapons for underwater weapons, PLEASE HOLD MORE CONTESTS FOR ART WEAPONS/ARMOR/BACK PIECES!!! Thank you so much for reading my comment and I hope you greatly consider my wishes

Just realized this is Gem Store only... I'm sorry

Where are all the weapon skins? I've been waiting for the Caithe dagger skin for quite a while, but when I look at the store, there are usually no weapon skins on offer (other than the new wyvern scepter now). Why is weapon skins being on offer such a rarity nowadays?

@Jemmi.6058 said:Help! Need Viper armor set.

@Adorallis.2961 said:I would love to see the Phalanx set return. :)

@Joshewwah.2956 said:I've logged in every day for the past 7 months and I still haven't seen the Viper's set in the gem store

For this day, until 9AM Pacific time tomorow, the Phalanx and Viper’s armor are on sale in the gemstore (also Trickster’s)

I don't know if this is the topic, but I'd like to give AnenaNet a suggestion regarding March Sales or any other similar sales. We know that each day we have a new or a few items available for 24-hour period. In some of those days I found myself wanting to buy the item I actually bought in that day and the item offered after the 24-hour period expired. What I'm trying to say is that I had to buy gems twice, in two different purchases. Maybe it's not a big deal, but if we could have the option to buy both items, i.e today's item and the next day's item together, in one purchase, it would be great. What's the idea here? Make items available for 30 hours instead of the current 24 hours. That way, we could check if we wanted both items -- in that particularly day -- and if that's the case, we could buy them in one single purchase process, which would make sales more interesting for both consurmers and ArenaNet. ArenaNet would have the option to offer more items during each sales day and consumers would have the option to decide whether to buy the day's offer only or both items, i.e. yerterday's and today's items together. For instance: let's suppose we have Bag slots as today's sale. With that in mind, ArenaNet could smartly offer Bank tabs the next day and let players buy both items in one purchase for a period of 6 hours. It's convenient and it would help improve sales and make consumers/players happy. I'm sure we have other great examples of items that could be sold together. Maybe this idea could be discussed and possibly implemented during 2020's March Sales or any other special sales we'll be having during 2019. I also understand that we actually have to make multiple purchases during sales like this one, but each purchase would be smarter I believe. I suggested that because I did that -- many times -- with other games stores. And it is great when it happens. What do you guys @ ArenaNet think? What do you players think?

@Alessandre.2103 said:I don't know if this is the topic, but I'd like to give AnenaNet a suggestion regarding March Sales or any other similar sales. We know that each day we have a new or a few items available for 24-hour period. In some of those days I found myself wanting to buy the item I actually bought in that day and the item offered after the 24-hour period expired. What I'm trying to say is that I had to buy gems twice, in two different purchases. Maybe it's not a big deal, but if we could have the option to buy both items, i.e today's item and the next day's item together, in one purchase, it would be great. What's the idea here? Make items available for 30 hours instead of the current 24 hours. That way, we could check if we wanted both items -- in that particularly day -- and if that's the case, we could buy them in one single purchase process, which would make sales more interesting for both consurmers and ArenaNet. ArenaNet would have the option to offer more items during each sales day and consumers would have the option to decide whether to buy the day's offer only or both items, i.e. yerterday's and today's items together. For instance: let's suppose we have Bag slots as today's sale. With that in mind, ArenaNet could smartly offer Bank tabs the next day and let players buy both items in one purchase for a period of 6 hours. It's convenient and it would help improve sales and make consumers/players happy. I'm sure we have other great examples of items that could be sold together. Maybe this idea could be discussed and possibly implemented during 2020's March Sales or any other special sales we'll be having during 2019. I also understand that we actually have to make multiple purchases during sales like this one, but each purchase would be smarter I believe. I suggested that because I did that -- many times -- with other games stores. And it is great when it happens. What do you guys @ ArenaNet think? What do you players think?

wut??

So you want to buy yesterdays newspaper, and todays newspaper, at the same time?

I dont see the reasoning or logic behind this at all. Just login everyday like everyone else

@"Multiblade.1620" said:Can we please get the Geomancer Glider before the March sale ends? I've been waiting for it for the whole month.

There are so many gliders ... should've just added half of them one day and the other half another day... I'm HOPING for them to add "Storage Expander" on a discount since which I don't think they have added it on march sales since 2017 ... prays