What is your least favourite sound in the game?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Cobrakon.3108" said:"This is Quite Rare""Treasure!!!"

.....Nothing but greens and blues.

I remember in the beginning this was a sign of ssomething to look forward to, but you obviously didn't see that super rare bit of Bloodstone dust...

*also, my one and only Pre drop since launch...crickets #feelsbadbro

Got some others to add

• Birthday booster sounds
  • "You ran from skritt!"
  • Some other skritt related dialogue. I dont necessarily hate all of it but some really get on my nerves. Same with quaggans.
  • "YOU WILL BE BROKEN!"
  • The sound of you being snared into the web of canyon spiders etc
  • The wet creaky leathery sound of the awakened skimmer... brrrrrrr

-Guardian scepter auto attack.-Someone who is using 78 tomes of knowledges near you.-Some weird noises near the bank of Rata Sum... I can't describe it...-"FREE PEOPLE OF AMNOON, YOUR COUNCIL NEEDS YOU!"-Human female screaming "SAVE YOURSELVES!!!" or "RETREAT!!!"-Revenant sword auto attacks-Fountains in Lion's Arch.-"Turbo mode, engaaaaaaaaaged!"

I'll destroy you all! - from human female berserker (I am so glad my warriors are norn and charr... - would have deleted them if human female because of this)

Dreamer - auto atack

Quip- unload

(thanks Anet for giving us the possibility to mute the last 2)

@Jura.2170 said:If you go to the Wintersday tree in the Asura home instance, there's a really loud buzzing noise from the wall

That's the noise given to the machines in the lab underneath that platform. And I agree, it's annoying.

But nothing like The Dreamer. Haven't come across many of them but it was hate at first sight.

• 6 months later...

@Harak.8397 said:I have a few Sylvari atls and love them... except when the females get crippled by something and scream like someone ripped their limbs from their sockets WHILE sumultaneously shoving them off a tall cliff.

Heh. Actually the sylvari sound that bothers me most is the male jumping/lifting grunt. He sounds like he's straining due to, um, digestive issues.