[EU][PvX] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] looking for fun new members! (18+)

Lottie.5370

Here at [Nom] we put the emphasis on fun and engaging play, no matter the game mode. Whilst we are primarily a PvE guild, we have many members that enjoy both PvP and WvW (Piken Square)! We welcome people of any skill level and no matter how long you've been playing the game.

We are a cozy sized guild, with 50~ active members. We believe in playing inside a community where people can get to know each other, in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Outside of the game we also have an active Discord to chat, discuss and meme and share favourite animes. We are very social and often hang out in Discord to chat whilst we are playing, but it is of course optional!

Our events we run include Raids, Fractals (any level from T1 to T4), Dungeons, Raid Training, WvW roaming and blobbing and PvP! We also run guild missions at 18:30 on Sunday before raid as we are working on building up our Guild Hall. Our Guild Hall is Lost Precipice and we are level 50-something with every PvE buff.

We raid on Thursday and Sunday nights, from 19:45 to 22:00. We run a static roster and are looking for two players to expand this. Experience is not required and we are happy to teach. We would primarily like a Druid who can also play DPS where required, and a DPS (power and condi).

Sound good so far? We'd love for you to join us.Contact anyone below for an invite, or to learn more:

Daddy Toast/Lottie.5370-or-Aela WinterhairXilryn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Magnus.7108 said:Heya, would a pretty experienced guy (been playing nearly since the launch of the game with some breaks in between) fit into your guild? I mainly play warrior but recently leveled up necro and been playing reaper :P

Of course, several of us have also been playing since launch! I will contact you later when I am online :)

Hey I am a returning player and also been playing nearly since the launch of the game with some breaks in between, and currently looking for a guild who is willing to teach the raid tactics,fractals and other stuff that is new for me

PS: I am going to buy the last Add-on next week