Dev Please Increase the Ascended Shards of Glory and Pvp Tickets

Darknessz.9650

Hey guys can you please increase the Ascended Shards of Glory and Pvp Tickets? a Slight increase by 100 for ascended shards of glory and Pvp tickets by 100. i cannot even work towards anything with the current rate of how things are going.. really frustrating as i just started my new family ^_^

we can see there is an option for unlimited but 100 shards per chest with 6 stages (circles) to obtain only 100 shards is low. including the pvp tickets granting 100.I would like to request a change in pvp shards final chest to 200 or 150 and pvp tickets 150 per season.

getting legendary armor in PvP is already faster than WvW. my prefered game mode is WvW and i literally only PvP because i can get shards faster. Whilst your suggestion would mean that i would spend even less time in Spvp (which is great) i think it would make it even more unbalanced vs WvW which i would not agree with.

@mortrialus.3062 said:At this point there's actually a lot players who practically need an ascended shard of glory gobbler.

That's probably unlikely to occur given that Ascended Shards are a wallet currency, not something that can overflow in storage.

Anyway, I wouldn't be averse to increasing the amount of Ascended Shards given out per season, or possibly adding them to the Daily Tournaments as well. Might entice more people to actually do them.

@Zaxares.5419 said:That's probably unlikely to occur given that Ascended Shards are a wallet currency, not something that can overflow in storage.

Anyway, I wouldn't be averse to increasing the amount of Ascended Shards given out per season, or possibly adding them to the Daily Tournaments as well. Might entice more people to actually do them.

That sounds like a good idea.I think adding +25 to each tier chest would be neat. I'm also one of those people that doesn't get enough games played to even reach the last tier chest. Usually get to around 70-80 games per season.

• 10 months later...