LF MATURE GUILD MEMBERS

LuciusEsox.7645

Hi there guys from reading these posts i would really love to join :) I'm a 50 y o lass from Yorkshire and have played various games in my time. I've been looking for a guild for ages as my original guild friends from GW1 all left. I would love to do some group content and generally like exploring and helping out. I'm on Eu Far shiverpeaks and happy to use voice chat as well

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI guys, I only just re-joined the game after quite a few years out for life stuff.. you know , family , job, kids , etc. lol anyway I downloaded and bought the Heart of Thorns expansion, and will buy the Path of Fire expansion soon.. probably end of month. i'm 46 . let me know what server etc your on . btw in from Edinburgh Scotland UK :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Wackadoo, you are most welcome and we do have some people from the states who play. We are just considering moving most of the players to a new EU server so we can all be on the same one for WVW so if you could hang on for a couple of days until we are on new one I will send you an invite then if ok ? I say this because the first move is free I believe and also if you want to play with people on EU you have to be on EU server .

Ok mate am on it we are running a poll at the moment to see what we are going to do. I have not forgotten you and if, when we are finished you are still interested you are in. Of course you are more than welcome to join now if WvW is never likely to be your thing as you can do everything with us just not WvW ..

Your choice :)

Hi fellas - 46 yo veteran (since betas) but due to family, work etc fairly casual these days. UK based (GH) been Guildless for a long time - my old Guild having moved on not long after launch. Your Guild sounds great and if you are still looking for members, I would like to be considered if possible? Just one thing, I have a side Guild which I am building up with my son, so would not be able to represent 100% of the time, but would be happy to be involved as much as possible. I'm mainly a PVE player but have been getting more and more into WVW lately. Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...