Dismounting from losing mount health needs to be far more punishing

Andy.9137

@"KryTiKaL.3125" said:You all need to keep in mind that they have already laid out their plans for addressing this issue in a post.

They fully intend on adding a trap to dismount players and a skill on the mount that will dismount other mounted players.

Don’t start suggesting things as a solution when they have already told us that they are working on the solution.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/72418/updated-upcoming-warclaw-bug-fixes-changes

this thread was made over 20 days before anet said anything.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:I disagree with the idea of disallowing the stunbreak of the dismount CC. As a roamer myself, being able to do this has saved me many times when a zerg or small group are chasing me down and I've had the opportunity to mount up first. If I get knocked off my mount, I'm able to anticipate the CC and instantly negate it so I can either get away or prolong my death a little longer.

I absolutely agree however that people are obnoxiously abusing it's mechanics and that some changes should be going through to lessen the frustration. Though I enjoy mounts for the simple aspect of feeling less vulnerable when I'm alone and moving through the enemy side of the map, I really also dislike them for what it has done to player mentality. My number 1 gripe is the people who treat mounts like tonics and dance around you like they're trying to be friendly.

This is my issie with mounts, no one should have the right for safe passage in open world PvP, not even PvE is this friendly.

Watch out or the PvE players may call you a bully.

Time to go "bully" people in Realm Royale by depleting their HP to zero.

@oOStaticOo.9467 said:

@Kylden Ar.3724 said:Oh, look, the daily ganker complaint thread.

Do we get AP for these?

When did
Verbs
become
Nouns
?

When Gordon Mathew Thomas changed his name to Sting.

This was a very good response haha xD

On topic, it's already a free knockdown if you dismount someone, I wouldn't have a problem with the mount health being reduced so it's easier to dismount someone though.

@Andy.9137 said:

@"KryTiKaL.3125" said:You all need to keep in mind that they have already laid out their plans for addressing this issue in a post.

They fully intend on adding a trap to dismount players and a skill on the mount that will dismount other mounted players.

Don’t start suggesting things as a solution when they have already told us that they are working on the solution.

this thread was made over 20 days before anet said anything.

You right, I read the 7 as a 27 it seems. Oops.