What happened to the people playing Fractal dailys?

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:Actuaaly, ps trait is meta to help chrono and weavers/dhs or fb/ren upkeep might

I'm sorry, I should have been clearer:How many warriors are still running might runes and sigils?

Hence why I was referencing the legi armor which could swap to the needed runes at will, yet I don't even keep them around.

I'm not saying there is no alternatives for might stacker, I'm saying the current meta does not have the warrior in charge of it.

Right now fractal meta have no dedicated mightstacker, multiple players stack some might but none perma 25.If you have heal druid the he/she stack all the mught but then it is not meta composition

Druid stacks might in the chrono+druid setup.

Renegade stacks might in the Renebrand setup.

Those are the two primary might stackers in both setups.

There are 2 meta setups. Chronk bs and 3 dps. All of them stack some mightAnd quickbrand, diviner renegade, warrior 2 dps.Renegade can upkeep ~16 might, rest need to cover missing might

In "pug meta" druid stack might but renegade has same BD so again, rest need to stack might there too

So we are discussing static setups now?

Renegade can upkeep more than 16 might if need be, for all other times the Firebrand covers the remainder if necessary.

How is this in any way relevant to this discussion? Here is what is essential:Warrior is and has not been the primary might stacker in a PUG setting ever since druid could upkeep 25 might on up to 10 people.

Literally almost every warrior you will encounter in a PUG setting will NOT cover enough might if the healer doesn't provide at the very least a substantial base amount.

If we are talking static groups, sure there is very individual setups and people will adapt their builds to what ever they feel comfortable with.

Heroic command, cd 8s, max 10 might for 16 seconds.Pug groups also play cms without a healer (soulcleaves summit is more then enough)The trait ps is in meta builds for some time. That is alk I am saying

@thrag.9740 said:

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:Warriors in fractals still play this trait. They just dont use might duration anymore because they dont need to stack 25 might but just a fewOh right I forgot they updated forceful greatsword to work on axe. Yes your correct, but what Sefandula described is still a ps warrior. He swapped the runes, the food, the utlity (which hopefully he realizes means he needs to swap his heal skill to the physical heal skill otherwise just drop peak performance all together for might on heal).

Sefandula is describing a completely different build from you.

This is still needed in masochist comp with 3 dps where bs needs to keep might by himself,with little help from the rest.And BTW in Renebrand comp u can't rly say, rev is main might stacker. I mean he contributes the highest part, but it's coming from fb, rev and bs(with PS!)As Butcher said

@Safandula.8723 said:This is still needed in masochist comp with 3 dps where bs needs to keep might by himself,with little help from the rest.And BTW in Renebrand comp u can't rly say, rev is main might stacker. I mean he contributes the highest part, but it's coming from fb, rev and bs(with PS!)As Butcher said

I would say its deceitful to call that a bs warrior. Right up until the grace of the land nerfs, might was warriors job, and it was called ps warrior. Once warrior might was obsolete in raids, we began running warriors that were just dps players with banners, the bs warrior.

What your describing here:

@Safandula.8723 said:

He can. Ps+ dumplings + strength runes + for great justice. Ez

Is necessary for a warrior to upkeep 25 might alone (assuming he wants to use axe not greatsword, which of course he does). My point is, you shouldn't call that a bs warrior. What your describing there is a ps warrior. Its the exact same build from all the way back in the dungeon days, except now instead of swapping from greatsword to axe/mace your probably camping axe/axe and swapping to mace/mace for cc purposes. The term ps warrior has described a solo might stacking warrior for something like 5 years now.

@thrag.9740 said:

@Safandula.8723 said:This is still needed in masochist comp with 3 dps where bs needs to keep might by himself,with little help from the rest.And BTW in Renebrand comp u can't rly say, rev is main might stacker. I mean he contributes the highest part, but it's coming from fb, rev and bs(with PS!)As Butcher said

I would say its deceitful to call that a bs warrior. Right up until the grace of the land nerfs, might was warriors job, and it was called ps warrior. Once warrior might was obsolete in raids, we began running warriors that were just dps players with banners, the bs warrior.

What your describing here:

He can. Ps+ dumplings + strength runes + for great justice. Ez

Is necessary for a warrior to upkeep 25 might alone (assuming he wants to use axe not greatsword, which of course he does). My point is, you shouldn't call that a bs warrior. What your describing there is a ps warrior. Its the exact same build from all the way back in the dungeon days, except now instead of swapping from greatsword to axe/mace your probably camping axe/axe and swapping to mace/mace for cc purposes. The term ps warrior has described a solo might stacking warrior for something like 5 years now.

This.

Can we please stay in context of this thread?

This is not a debate about which class can theoretically upkeep 25 might. There is quite a few. This is a thread about a player running, or are asking about running a heal scrapper. Any less experienced player deserves to be informed about what he will likely encounter in todays PUG fractal meta: that is, no 25 might from warriors in general.

Any theory crafting beyond that and arguing is missing the mark of the thread and point. Given how groups might even forgo the bs entirely (due to nerfs to banners and the occasional lack of bs availability) in favor of a 3rd dps (with double support compositions), this issue gets exacerbated even more.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:Actuaaly, ps trait is meta to help chrono and weavers/dhs or fb/ren upkeep might

I'm sorry, I should have been clearer:How many warriors are still running might runes and sigils?

Hence why I was referencing the legi armor which could swap to the needed runes at will, yet I don't even keep them around.

I'm not saying there is no alternatives for might stacker, I'm saying the current meta does not have the warrior in charge of it.

Right now fractal meta have no dedicated mightstacker, multiple players stack some might but none perma 25.If you have heal druid the he/she stack all the mught but then it is not meta composition

Rene will always take Righteous Rebel, not Lasting Legacy, which will make him peak at 20 might stacks. If you don't take Righteous Rebel, your alacrity uptime on most pugs will not be 100%.

The remaining 5 might stacks are easily filled between ele fire field blasts and the quickbrand as well. Warrior will never need to run PS in a fractal.

The reason people take druid over renegade in fractals is prot uptime. Stone spirit+rez elite spirit and long duration regen means much more forgiving gameplay for inept players as they can tank more hits during difficult instabilities like boon overload or outflanked.

Rene's only prot uptime is 7 seconds every soulcleave summit summon. It's pretty mediocre prot uptime, so the insecure players want a druid instead who can grant them almost perma prot uptime, easy passive condi clear via healing spring, and 10+ sec duration regen ticks for when they have to split to do tasks in intermissions.

All disadvantages a rene has, although rene by far has the best burst and sustained short radius healing on top of the best offensive group steroids compared to druid.

Rene also has really trivial and mobile alacrity application with Righteous Rebel and his 20 might stacks merely involve pressing a single button on cd unlike druid who at least takes some thought about which CA skills are more efficient to stack might with.

I'm a big rene advocate, but the kind of leeches who are used to facetanking artsariv stomps or not killing the artsariv adds or taking forever to CC and dps down clockwork knights or spawning nightmares or eating ensolyss stomps and tail lashes will want their perma prot because that's the only way they get their precious tunnel visioned DPS target golem rotations.

@Zenith.7301 said:

Rene will always take Righteous Rebel, not Lasting Legacy, which will make him peak at 20 might stacks. If you don't take Righteous Rebel, your alacrity uptime on most pugs will not be 100%.

The remaining 5 might stacks are easily filled between ele fire field blasts and the quickbrand as well. Warrior will never need to run PS in a fractal.

The reason people take druid over renegade in fractals is prot uptime. Stone spirit+rez elite spirit and long duration regen means much more forgiving gameplay for inept players as they can tank more hits during difficult instabilities like boon overload or outflanked.

Rene's only prot uptime is 7 seconds every soulcleave summit summon. It's pretty mediocre prot uptime, so the insecure players want a druid instead who can grant them almost perma prot uptime, easy passive condi clear via healing spring, and 10+ sec duration regen ticks for when they have to split to do tasks in intermissions.

All disadvantages a rene has, although rene by far has the best burst and sustained short radius healing on top of the best offensive group steroids compared to druid.

Rene also has really trivial and mobile alacrity application with Righteous Rebel and his 20 might stacks merely involve pressing a single button on cd unlike druid who at least takes some thought about which CA skills are more efficient to stack might with.

I'm a big rene advocate, but the kind of leeches who are used to facetanking artsariv stomps or not killing the artsariv adds or taking forever to CC and dps down clockwork knights or spawning nightmares or eating ensolyss stomps and tail lashes will want their perma prot because that's the only way they get their precious tunnel visioned DPS target golem rotations.

Problem is that it is a peak. You will have a time when its only 10 might so rest need to provide more then 5 to make up for it.Also renegade uptime at least 14 seconds of protection each 18 seconds.Either SS + heal skill in case of healer orSS + icerazor (and 2 icerazors if you have orders in second legend)

@Zenith.7301 said:

Bs should always take ps. Other traits are just not worth. Rene can keep 20 might only in perfect scenario but it can drop to 10, so fb and Warr should cover 15

@Safandula.8723 said:

Bs should always take ps. Other traits are just not worth. Rene can keep 20 might only in perfect scenario but it cna wall to 10, so fb and Warr should cover 15

Yeah, I'll grant that, especially when you also have to waste energy on condi clear on some instabs or extra harmonies because people ate spikes they shouldn't have or using more than the usual energy on we bleed fire days to get the projectile denial.

@Zenith.7301 said:

Bs should always take ps. Other traits are just not worth. Rene can keep 20 might only in perfect scenario but it cna wall to 10, so fb and Warr should cover 15

Yeah, I'll grant that, especially when you also have to waste energy on condi clear on some instabs or extra harmonies because people ate spikes they shouldn't have or using more than the usual energy on we bleed fire days to get the projectile denial.

u can always drop salvation or devastation for invocation if u got problems with energy